What are you looking to pick up on Black Fri / Cyber Mon?

Franchi

those are a different SKU and don't contain WD Reds. White label drive lacking TLER.

They still have TLER, I know they are different SKU's they just have a 3.3v reset so if the sata power plug has 3.3v it wont power up.

Pulled this from the drives with white label EMAZ

SCT Error Recovery Control: Read: 70 (7.0 seconds) Write: 70 (7.0 seconds)

a drive without TLER responds with Disabled

I already have 4 of them from the last sale they had at 129

Understandable. It's not a popular mod by many, but the only thing that was holding me back from wanting to finish it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh, by all means, do your thing. Nothing wrong with it, I just miss my K10. :) Can't wait to see it finished.

Its a kitchen knife if that makes it better?

:lol: Your money man, you can get whatever you want. Messing with ya. Just never found a good quality knife at a hardware store. Maybe they have them, I've just never really thought to look.

Might look into vanities and stuff for our main bathroom for next year's project. I'm not one for Black Friday as I don't think there's any real savings to any other time of the year and people just suck. Hell, the best deal I got on our new washer and dryer two years ago was President's Day.