It's winter and I'm bored

Cordell

I was at the last UFO/MORPCA event at Circleville and I felt it was very reasonable between a lot of track time (50-55 seconds at a time for me) and enough spotters for cone duty.

Sorry you feel this way to Aaron or Miller, Scott. I had a blast at CMS back when Jones and Doc were running as well, but Circleville's been short but fun for me in the BMW. Looking forward to another season, when I can make it out.

Hope to have you and your son out whenever you can make it Clay.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I think you read that wrong. Considering I chatted with you in person most times I saw you at the track. And offered you real advice on this forum many times that I doubt you've considered. It's cool.

Ok, I recall alot of people telling me what I was doing was stupid, and I don't recall feeling like I have been offered much real advice. I'll just accept that I read into your efforts in the wrong way. It's a shame because I would like to have friends who like autocrossing on a regular basis, maybe I'd get more out of it then standing around, chasing cones, and making a few runs.

Just to clarify I haven't run with the MOPCA in 4-5 years, whenever they were trying to run events on their own. I did not enjoy them at all. I'm still holding a grudge towards them especially.

Then come on out with a fresh mind and you won't regret it.

We're constantly riding with each other, talking car setup, mods, tires, ways to make each other faster. Then when the times come out, we lob turds to pass the time until the next event.

Let go of all that old stuff and have an open mind.

Then come on out with a fresh mind and you won't regret it.

We're constantly riding with each other, talking car setup, mods, tires, ways to make each other faster. Then when the times come out, we lob turds to pass the time until the next event.

Let go of all that old stuff and have an open mind.

Well if I can get out of working Saturday I'll swing down, might have to wait until the next one though.

Well if I can get out of working Saturday I'll swing down, might have to wait until the next one though.

We're very flexible, if you can only do half a day, we're fine with half entry fee and leaving when you need to.

Not saying that'll work this time, but for future reference. Let us know when you sign up, do your share of the working, and it's not a problem.

I prefer the UFO events at CRP over the Miata Club. Some of the course layout that the MC uses are just too tight to be any fun in the Mustang.

I'll miss this week since we're out of town, hoping to have the wifes car ready in a couple weeks.

Rain forecasted Saturday afternoon, gents. Hoping it stays light and late for Saturday. :cool:

I'd settle for a dry morning and a rainy and drifty afternoon.

We've been lucky with weather historically so let's.hope it continues.

Trails isn't South for hardly anyone on this board either, has anyone ever told you how stupid you sound online?

My eternal apologies for not back-hacking your IP address and figuring out your location. I will be sure to message my friends at Cambridge Analytica next time so that I can purchase your data to determine what your address is currently so that my kind words reflect which cardinal direction points your salty ass to the correct race track. (THIS IS A SATIRICAL COMMENT DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AND NOT TO SHIT ON YOU)

Do I need to add that to get my point across?

honestly... IDGAFOS where you go to race or go fast, so long as you are enjoying what you are doing. I would be MORE then willing to hang out with you at an AutoCross to show you that "dickheads" are few and far between. I am interesting in being on this board to be social, meet like minded folks who enjoy cars, and share a love of our enthusiasm for the automotive industry. I HIGHLY encourage you to meet me IRL and chat with me about any issues you have with my online presence... It would take 30 seconds for you to realize that i'm a chill dude and most of the stuff I type, where you look at it and go "WTF is this guy smoking?" or "what is wrong with this guy?" is all in good fun.

I mean... To be fair... This IS the Kitchen... people make stupid comments all the time in here. Unless I am confused about how the Kitchen works, I was under the assumption that you use this place to vent, talk shit (for fun), and be satirical... I always thought the Kitchen was for being goofy, so I'm confused at your comment.

Trails isn't South for hardly anyone on this board either, has anyone ever told you how stupid you sound online?

Trails is south for about half of Columbus, so yea its south for a lot of us.

Also are you the pot or the kettle in this online stupidity competition?

Trails is south for about half of Columbus, so yea its south for a lot of us.

Also are you the pot or the kettle in this online stupidity competition?

Oh I'm sorry, is this Cleveland Racing? Trails is due east of Columbus, actually north of 70 which cuts Columbus in half.

I'm glad someone did lol. I was worried it would fly over everyone hahaha.

That moment when you realize a late 2000's music reference is an old reference and you put your 90's grunge jokes in the garage with the xmas decorations.