Winter Call Out Thread

wagner

Sooooo that's all CR has these days? Maybe if we tossed some trump talk in here people would be interested? Does anybody actually go to the track anymore or do they just talk about the "good old days"?

As long as we get the parts in time for the Red Dragon is should be ready when TnT starts for testing on the next article. Come on out and race, you won't go to hell for it I promise.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NTR jacked their pricing up due to new ownership, so the only way we'll do a track day with them would be on a Saturday for that pricing structure.

We're working on a date for D42 in the fall, and with evil8 on here running Kil-Kare, we're going to try and see what he can do for us for a rental there.

NTR jacked their pricing up due to new ownership, so the only way we'll do a track day with them would be on a Saturday for that pricing structure.

We're working on a date for D42 in the fall, and with evil8 on here running Kil-Kare, we're going to try and see what he can do for us for a rental there.

If you guys rent kilkare or dw42 we should talk about running an autocross on the spare oval/access roads.

• 3 weeks later...

Paul- your on, rematch next track day lol

Scott in the vette, heads up dig

Wagner in his car, bracket style for shits and giggles since we have talked about it for years.

Clay, ill run the ctsv

Grant, come get it whenever you want buddy. You messaged me back in october about that open track day that the 740 guys put on, but you never showed

Wagner in his car, bracket style for shits and giggles since we have talked about it for years.

Clay, ill run the ctsv

Grant, come get it whenever you want buddy. You messaged me back in october about that open track day that the 740 guys put on, but you never showed

I'm down, but in all fairness the Corvette is going to blow your doors off.

Any update good buddy?

Clay, ill run the ctsv

Ide feel bad taking your money again, but i will.

Edited by Paul

For those who actually race something other than a mini van, keyboard, or your wife's reproductive system, and are tired of political talk, who wants some this spring?

To keep things someone nice no money down or required

Can be on the track for those who don't race on the street

Make your call out here, lock in races here, and have fun

And no Gary, I won't bracket race you.

Fuck, you know me to well lol. I completely missed the bottom line before i made my post