Tire recommendation for Durango

PRD2BDF

As Derek is not our resident tire guy, I'm in need of tire recommendations. The tires would be for a 2015 Durango AWD with a size of 265/50-20.

I'm looking for a tire that has good highway qualities and if possible, good snow characteristics. I average about 100-150 miles all highway each day during the school year. Long tread life would be great.

I've been looking and looking. I have some ideas of mine already but I wanted your input as well.

i still know tires silly. Here are my suggestions based off quality and price the pirellis run about 40/less per tire than the bridgestone or michelin and are damn good at what they do.

1. Michelin premier ltx

2. bridgestone dueler hl alenza +

3. Pirelli Scorpion Verde as+

i still know tires silly. Here are my suggestions based off quality and price the pirellis run about 40/less per tire than the bridgestone or michelin and are damn good at what they do.

1. Michelin premier ltx

2. bridgestone dueler hl alenza +

3. Pirelli Scorpion Verde as+

Well I didn't want to assume...

What are your thoughts on the Cooper Discoverer SRX. I am liking the Pirelli as well.

Well I didn't want to assume...

What are your thoughts on the Cooper Discoverer SRX. I am liking the Pirelli as well.

coopers are fine but compare prices.. most tires in that size are expensive either way. so i'm saying if coopers are 700 and pirellis are 800 buy the pirellis.. if theyre 500 vs 800 the coopers are fine.

One thing to look at, taking Dereks 3 suggestions as example.... the LTX's and the Pirellis come in at 34 lbs. each. Not bad.

However, the Duelers there say they are 43 lbs each. BIG difference and you would feel it...even though you wont actually feel it unless you were to try both lol. You might unknowingly feel it in your wallet with MPGs maybe.