New car for my mid-life crisis!

MrMeanGreen

I like those C6 ZR1s.

Hot take: color coat the wagon wheels, and drop it. Or these things...

https://www.southerncarparts.com/corvette-wagon-wheel-makeover-p-105.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk4WO1cyi4QIVCcDICh0xWg4dEAYYBiABEgJxnfD_BwE

Can't tell how good the wagon wheels are, but I think people hated on them too much. The style has aged well.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like those C6 ZR1s.

Hot take: color coat the wagon wheels, and drop it. Or these things...

https://www.southerncarparts.com/corvette-wagon-wheel-makeover-p-105.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk4WO1cyi4QIVCcDICh0xWg4dEAYYBiABEgJxnfD_BwE

Can't tell how good the wagon wheels are, but I think people hated on them too much. The style has aged well.

:thumbdown:

OMG Clay no!

What exhaust is on it?

I need some ideas and something for my car, because I can't hear myself honk when I'm in 3rd gear doing highway pulls. Also, I'm waiting for my car to show up on the UA Nextdoor, the next time I visit Clay.

Borla. Straight. Pipes. What?

What exhaust is on it?

I need some ideas and something for my car, because I can't hear myself honk when I'm in 3rd gear doing highway pulls. Also, I'm waiting for my car to show up on the UA Nextdoor, the next time I visit Clay.

Can you put the factory titanium exhaust back on? Lightweight, looks great and flows awesome...have the long tubes song through those pipes.

What exhaust is on it?

Corsa. Its pretty quiet. It needs some headers.

Corsa. Its pretty quiet. It needs some headers.

Nice pick up! Be careful on the Corsa exhaust - it is quiet with stock manifolds but can get ridiculous with headers and catless. Anthony will remember my Trans Am which was Corsa / headers / no cats. I did love how there was no drone inside though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you put the factory titanium exhaust back on? Lightweight, looks great and flows awesome...have the long tubes song through those pipes.

That's how it was when we first installed the long tubes and X-pipe and we all looked at each other when it started because it was quiet AF. So we did the adult thing and put muffler deletes on it.

Sport or Extreme? Any drone or crazy vibrations anywhere in the rpm range?

Bring it to C&C on Saturday!

Honestly not sure. No drone or vibrations.

I work every saturday. :(

I will have it at NTR on Sunday!

Sure looks like the sport that I have on my car.

No drone at all. First thing I put on the car was the Corsa axle back, had a nice tone and everything, kinda quiet when the rest was stock. Then I got headers and off road x-pipe and it got much louder. Very nice sound, no drone at all. Now it has a cam and blower I think it's perfect, you can hear it, but at cruising RPMs you can have a conversation in the car, louder at idle, screams at WOT, still no drone or crappy noises. I highly recommend.

A quick update, we ended up purchasing staggered 17"/18" combo C7 Z06 replicas in gunmetal like I mentioned in a previous post:

http://u.cubeupload.com/DarkFormula/VetteNewWheelsRS.jpg

They were mounted this morning and I reused the new BFG KDWs that came with the car. Bye wagon wheels!

help me on that lower scoop- is that a fake stock on Z06 rep scoop?
Unfortunately, yes. The car came with them when we bought it. One of these days they'll meet some fishing line and Goo-Gone.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk