💲💲 Implementing a Referral Program for all of you! 💲💲

TTQ B4U

Hey everyone!

First, I wanted to start off by saying THANK YOU! to everyone for the support as I've built up my detailing work. A special shout-out to all those that have trusted in me to work on their vehicles and in many cases more than one of them. Last but not least, to those that have provided referrals to me over the past few years. All of which has brought to me a number of great contacts, customers and of course good friends.

In efforts to back up that THANK YOU I am implementing a referral program that will PAY YOU for referring non-CR Members to me for service. The goal is to expand outside CR but still keep the business more word of mouth and referral based.

I've created a special landing page here to make things easy as you can simply send them this link.

http://www.reflectivesurfaces.net/cr-referral-page.html

Certain Terms & Conditions Apply of course. Rewards to you are only paid only after the completion and payment on the referred service. Qualifying services are as follows:

Above amounts will be paid in the form of Visa Gift Cards.

Unfortunately it's not retroactive....I know, I know....but it is effective today 06/19/2019 and I plan on running with this for a bit to see how it all shakes-out. I may make some changes to the program of course but for now it's my way of saying "thanks" and doing so in way that I hope shows I mean it.

Thanks everyone!

tim

Edited by TTQ B4U