Which one of you squids

justin0469

But your too busy working on the house to ride....WTF....LOL!

I rode the new 600RR.....I cant beleive how well it handles compared to my bike with the wheels.

I forgot how much more power my bike has over a Stock one too....Good God!

They are out there, soon to be statistics... I saw a kid yesterday couldn't have been more than 18-19, on a old cbr929. No gear at all, shorts, tshirt, sunglasses, baseball hat and a bandana tied around his face like he was some sort of gangster.

:cry: @ the fact that the poor kid could get a serious owie but

:lol:at the mental image of this asshat with his bandana tied around is face like he's hardcore WTF

the 03 and 04's feel like poop compared to the 06+ IMO. Tranny feel esp.

Really...I thought this one rode very nice...and actually I thought it handled as good as my '06.

It shifted nice as well.....but it does have some milage and is well worn in I am sure.

I did adjust the Clutch lever on it....Previous owner had it set to engage pretty far out....I kept slipping the clutch because of the Grab point differences of mine. I adjusted the thing sitting at a stop light....It was much better after.

Wasn't me. There are a lot of squids that live in my neighborhood though. They fly by my house at 90 mph wile wearing shorts, tennis, no gloves, no jacket, no helmet, and of course they are all wearing Oakleys while they have their helmets attached to their rear seat.

Wasn't me. There are a lot of squids that live in my neighborhood though. They fly by my house at 90 mph wile wearing shorts, tennis, no gloves, no jacket, no helmet, and of course they are all wearing Oakleys while they have their helmets attached to their rear seat.

Gawd! I HATE that look. All the time I see those guys I instantly don't like them for some reason. I instantly say "There's a douchebag." :lol:

They are out there, soon to be statistics... I saw a kid yesterday couldn't have been more than 18-19, on a old cbr929. No gear at all, shorts, tshirt, sunglasses, baseball hat and a bandana tied around his face like he was some sort of gangster.

haha i would try to wave him over to stop him and be like hey let me get a picture of ur ganster look on ur bike to laugh at later lol

But your too busy working on the house to ride....WTF....LOL!

Ha well, now I got most of it done so I can take time to get out there now!

and what was you doin in dayton justin?! lol

I was in Troy visiting my mom for Mother's Day. I decided I should ride my bike out there. 1 1/2 hours on the stock seat = my ass hurt.

Ha well, now I got most of it done so I can take time to get out there now!

I was in Troy visiting my mom for Mother's Day. I decided I should ride my bike out there. 1 1/2 hours on the vibrating seat of pleasure = my ass hurt. But I should be used to ass hurt by now I live with 3 other dudes...

fixed it for you homo.... :D (I bet I get negative rep for this one... HA!)