2020 Camry TRD for you old men

zeitgeist57

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a28957090/2020-toyota-camry-trd-drive/

As you guys get older, and haven't succumbed to SUVagina life yet...

- 0-60 - 5.8 seconds

- 301hp

- Under $32k (apparently, that's cheap for new cars these days)

- 19" lightweight wheels

- Hotboi-inspired body kit

All kidding aside, it's crazy that there's a Camry that performs this well.

I think the regular XSE trim is one of the most stylish and better looking plebeian sedans on the road. Has more amenities than the TRD Version too. Neighbor has one in silver with the black roof and red leather. While Honda's 2.0l Turbo performs better, driving both side by side gives one an appreciation for a silky smooth V6 as a trade off that might be worth it. Too early to say how reliable the Honda 2.0 is going to be long term and same for their 10spd Auto. Camry's will run forever though.

I'm getting older and with a son about to hit college and a daughter right after, I am a fan of the newer Avalon. Decent looks, nice amenities, reliable and cheap for what it is. I'll leave the TRD packages for the kids.

Well, I think it's cool that you can now buy a sporty version of just about any car. They never had a Camry "sport" 10 or 20 or 30 years ago. And now you have Camrys and Hyundais and soccer mom crossovers that are more powerful than many "fun" cars of the 90's. That's a great thing IMO. It's not lame unless you are talking about a Camry as a fun car, but one of these would be neat for a daily beater.

Well, I think it's cool that you can now buy a sporty version of just about any car. They never had a Camry "sport" 10 or 20 or 30 years ago. And now you have Camrys and Hyundais and soccer mom crossovers that are more powerful than many "fun" cars of the 90's. That's a great thing IMO. It's not lame unless you are talking about a Camry as a fun car, but one of these would be neat for a daily beater.

It may not have been named a sport model but Camry was promoting the performance of their V-6 models way back in the 80's.

who buys this cuckmobile bullshit

nobody. they've been making TRD camrys for awhile and I have never seen a single one in person. out of the millions, maybe more? cars, never ever a single one.

remember the NURBURGRING edition corolla or whatever? what'd they sell, like 2 of those? prob to faggot fanboiz that parked em in their underground dildo-shrines. I bet both of em are slobbering hard over this one too

I just imagine something like this sitting in a driveway in Worthington where the king of ants washes it longer than usual, waiting for one of the neighbors to spark a convo about his sick ass whip.. and it never happens. Then he can't keep it up long enough to cum with his cheating wife.

I just imagine something like this sitting in a driveway in Worthington where the king of ants washes it longer than usual, waiting for one of the neighbors to spark a convo about his sick ass whip.. and it never happens. Then he can't keep it up long enough to cum with his cheating wife.

to be fairrrrr!!!

Toyota makes 4 cars that all driven by the most non car people ever, the Corolla, the Prius, the Rav4, and the Camry. I’m not talking about when one of you fuckers buys a used car for transportation, I’m referring to the small dog owning, goodie two shoes, yuppie mother fuckers who go down to their local Toyota dealership for their new beige appliances.

That being said, a performance version is fucking gay and a complete waste. This is just another excuse for my fucking in-laws, who previously bragged about a Corolla S, to buy something and try to brag to me about it. Fuck this car:

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a28957090/2020-toyota-camry-trd-drive/

As you guys get older, and haven't succumbed to SUVagina life yet...

- 0-60 - 5.8 seconds

- 301hp

- Under $32k (apparently, that's cheap for new cars these days)

- 19" lightweight wheels

- Hotboi-inspired body kit

All kidding aside, it's crazy that there's a Camry that performs this well.

Can I get it without that horrendous body work?