What’s your winter plans and goals for next year

The Other Nick

My plan is to finish up the garage including getting my garage door installed and the concrete poured.

Garage is a simple steel building 24x32 with a 12 foot ceiling (Might install a lift later)

Hoping for something fun in 2020 with the delays in the garage and lack of additional budget. Still hate messing with my old vert (M Roadster) and have been thinking about an A/S5 Quattro with a V6 that might be fun to turbo (Not super)? That is going to do some research before committing. Hell maybe I can find another Dorito to play with??

Miss wrenching.......

Edited by Second Gen
More schtuff

Try to keep the herd going and may do parts of the Hod Rod power tour this year. The first two legs are in Ohio and then Indianapolis. I am also planning a trip to Atlanta for Caffeine and Octane meet as a stretch goal.

After I finish the bathroom in my basement- I need to make a call on the Hobo.

Vette. Change the oil and continue to enjoy a reliable bottom 10s NA American "Supacar"

Hobo-Either step back to a 64mm for class racing-make less power but try for soem FIS class race wins

or

Go bigger on the turbski, set it on kill, find a crackhead deal on a dogbox and go for 8s and/or 170_MPH

I'm hoping to find a solid frame for the 442 once settled in Florida (moving Thursday). After buying a new place, I need to find a replacement frame and start prepping it for the body swap.

btw... thanks for the help with sheetmetal. You were always patient and gave a great product.