How many of you..

Cordell

Pick all that applies.  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Pick all that applies.

• Who has the same car they joined CR with?
    • Have an F-body?
    • Have a “fun car”?
    • Or are Paul with a boring car you think has some coolness?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I joined CR I didn't even have a drivers license, let alone a car. I don't even remember how I found this place, I think it had to do with reading a Dispatch article about street racing and having a romantic idea of it from The Fast and the Furious.

I have, to this day, never "street raced". lol

I did find out about Autocrossing from here though, and through that got back in touch with Sean and his dad when I ran in to them at a Cooper event.

my trackhawk is the most fun car ive ever had to date. Ive had a lot of cars since joining CR. It seems silly once I see them listed out haha

2008 STi

2010 Yukon Denali

2004 Hummer H2

2005 Mercedes E55

2007 Tacoma

2016 Tacoma

2018 Raptor

2018 Trackhawk

That STi and the Poo Dollars.... :gabe:

When I joined CR I didn't even have a drivers license, let alone a car. I don't even remember how I found this place, I think it had to do with reading a Dispatch article about street racing and having a romantic idea of it from The Fast and the Furious.

I have, to this day, never "street raced". lol

I did find out about Autocrossing from here though, and through that got back in touch with Sean and his dad when I ran in to them at a Cooper event.

Columbus Racing does not condone Illegal Street Racing.

When I joined I had a Fiero GT, but winter set in and I bought the MR2 during that winter. So, when I met most of ya'll I had the MR2. The Fiero still lives on this board though.........

And it's a unique a beloved vehicle. Not just some cookie cutter bought thing.

I wish I still had my 02 WS6, but I had to sell

It to get my finances in order 8-10 years ago. I know where it is and who owns it so I keep kicking around buying it bAck. No “fun” car at this point but my daily is a 15 Audi S4 with a stage 1 tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

0 vehicles are the same from when I joined.

Still have an Fbody, may be in pieces but she's there... well mostly.... haha!

2 fun cars still! Wait, the one in pieces still counts right?... Hmmmm...

I should have bought your talon when I had the chance.

I should have bought your talon when I had the chance.
I think we've all done that at some point, Wish someone closer still had her, miss that car...

I do know where theres a pretty clean (think theres one dent and no rust?) 91 AWD, manual, stock engine, bigger turbo, low boost, ACT2600, 3" exhaust Talon setting if you're interested.

I wish I still had my 02 WS6, but I had to sell

It to get my finances in order 8-10 years ago. I know where it is and who owns it so I keep kicking around buying it bAck. No “fun” car at this point but my daily is a 15 Audi S4 with a stage 1 tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sold mine to a guy in Chicago and he flipped it to a guy in Florida. I was talking to both for a while but ran across a thread where the Florida guy was badmouthing me. After I registered to set the record straight the thread got deleted and I haven’t heard from either since. I thought about buying it back also but that ship has sailed for me.