How many of you..

Cordell

Pick all that applies.  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Pick all that applies.

• Who has the same car they joined CR with?
    • Have an F-body?
    • Have a “fun car”?
    • Or are Paul with a boring car you think has some coolness?

Who still has the same car they joined CR with?

Who still has an f-body?

Who still has a “fun car” at all?

It’s winter time, there’s not much going on, so let’s have a poll. What the hell.

Of course the answer for me on all 3 of those is yes. Had a few other cars to play with but always kept my Camaro.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1000&pictureid=9245

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same car up until fall of 2018. Then I parted it out and crushed it. Almost cried watching it get smashed. I’ve since bought two more mustangs one is taking a little longer to finish with a career change and buying a house. The other is just a slow stock car to play around with.

my trackhawk is the most fun car ive ever had to date. Ive had a lot of cars since joining CR. It seems silly once I see them listed out haha

2008 STi

2010 Yukon Denali

2004 Hummer H2

2005 Mercedes E55

2007 Tacoma

2016 Tacoma

2018 Raptor

2018 Trackhawk

Technically, I still have the same car I joined with, and it's even an f-body. My '92 Camaro RS hardtop is currently rotting away behind the pole barn at my brother's house, with so much rust that it hasn't been safe to drive in years. The subframe is crumbling, there are giant holes in the floor, and the frame rails look like swiss cheese, but it still runs and moves under it's own power!

How it looked back then....

7oRQOaim.jpg

The last pic I have of the car, back in 2015 when we were moving a beer pong table from my buddy's house down the street :lol:

Lh0ZraZm.jpg

I've owned a few toys since, but haven't had a true fun car since I sold my '98 Z28 in 2011...

o3CGYNjm.jpg

Nowadays I drive a 30-year-old pickup and a shitty Cobalt. Nothing fancy.....

AkvWmH3m.jpg

One of these days I'll have something fun again. Just waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger on a 6th gen Camaro

c7Mr6UJl.png

Initially I thought who the heck keeps a vehicle that long... Then I was like wait, I do I guess. Ive technically had my C10 for 21 years so that counts. Its definitely for fun as well as the BRZ. I dont have many real life responsibilities so I can have/drive whatever.

I had an F-body in 2001-2002 and cant imagine still having one... no offense but even when it was new I didn't think it was that great.. Maybe as a drag car only?