CoronaVirus

Forrest Gump 9

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got an official letter handed to me by our union for in case I get pulled over during a total shut down, it's proof I work for a company that will still be working. They are the belief more restrictions are on the way.

got an official letter handed to me by our union for in case I get pulled over during a total shut down, it's proof I work for a company that will still be working. They are the belief more restrictions are on the way.

I have the same letter. I'll keep it in whatever car I'm driving to work in my crazy fast Corona Commute.

However, what other restrictions can there be? Other than Marshall Law, this is it. All nonessential businesses have closed. Other than police / military patrolling the streets, I believe we've hit the max of what we can do.

I have the same letter. I'll keep it in whatever car I'm driving to work in my crazy fast Corona Commute.

However, what other restrictions can there be? Other than Marshall Law, this is it. All nonessential businesses have closed. Other than police / military patrolling the streets, I believe we've hit the max of what we can do.

my work ID says emergency operations personnel and its a state Id so I get out of having that paper. I dont imagine they will end up enforcing this anyway considering they said you can travel for outside exersice.

my job is essential but they never gave us any letter.

310?cb=20170408184222&path-prefix=en

If someone stops me for that unconstitutional bullshit I will cough in their fucking face

Back to the numbers, mostly thanks to NY's massive testing effort we're going to crest 50k known cases in the US today. Currently Ohio is showing around 450 known cases. How many days ago were there only 450 known cases in the US? 17. If Ohio follows the same curve as the country as a whole we'll be expected to have 50k cases here by April 10th. It remains to be seen if we'll have enough test kits to even know about them. We almost certainly won't have enough ventilators.

Let's cross our fingers that DeWine's rapid action has actually had an effect on that growth rate.

Cases show up where they actually test for it. Amazing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I also wonder if those are all SARS-CoV-2 swabs, or if they are including the 4 common cold Coronavirus strains that show up on a respiratory PCR swab. OH turn around time for test results is 4.2 days using, I believe, multiple labs. All of which are backed the fuck up right now. I'm not sure where the NY hospitals are sending theirs.

I haven't been to work for several days, but when I was swabbing folks at the drive thru tents, we did did about ~250 swabs in two days. The second day actually started to die off (no pun intended) because....reasons. Not sure if it was due to lack of orders by the providers, lack of requests by patients, or just lack of available swabs.

Either way, I assure you people are being swabbed as fast as humanly possible.

I imagine NY's numbers are up so high because those fuckers are packed together like sardines. They almost can't socially distance themselves, so of course it's going to spread more there.

The ohio govt facility is 24hr turn around. They talked about it during wine with DeWine the other day that if your provider is sending it to their 'preferred' lab that needs to get to the state lab instead.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk