CoronaVirus

Forrest Gump 9

You're the one who delineated red vs blue. Notice I didn't. Ohio though has fared pretty well.

My bad, when you went on your rant about leftist policies that you hate I didn't realize that you were trying to remain non-partisan. I'll work harder on not misinterpreting you in the future.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Sounds like his fever is gone, but still has a massive headache, can't think straight, tired, and achy. Although that was yesterday and he's offline today. They'll never teat hom, unless he gets worse and has to be admitted to a hospital.

I did say to him that I had heard of people losing their sense of smell as an early symptom. He hadn't heard that, but laughed and said he lost all taste 2-3 days earlier.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He definitely got it. The loss of taste is the big tale fail

Thats a bummer man. Its a virus, not a boogeyman thats going to get you in the middle of the night.

Maybe I 'm not scared enough

tenor.gif

I wasn't concerned until I got wind it's respiratory and those with underlying conditions are affected more.

Sucks man.

I've always tried to have the mindset that I can only control whats directly inside my sphere of influence. So I just focus on getting that as correct as possible. That tends to keep me mentally relaxed.

We'll get through this. The human race has survived much worse.

Yup, i'm sure we'll power through and I hope you diseased fuckers stay away from me for now.

Hopefully various states and local gov't WAKE UP and realize that while they were going after ICE and giving drivers licenses to illegals or calling themselves sanctuary cities, or worrying more about criminals than citizens or trying to paint Trump as a bad-man or figuring out more ways to give away our tax dollars they should have instead been working on preparing themselves and protecting their citizens for such a disaster and preparing their own citizens to be stronger themselves. That's the REAL job of Governors and local gov'ts. Time for them to actually LEAD!

lolwut?

There is a lot of info out there that has been ignored for decades. Disbelief and misinformation now are likely because something like this happening was alway put on the back burner, so now here we are going through it. I've spent the last year studying mankind, human nature, and some of the disasters we have been through. What we are going through right now was written about three years ago, and the play by play in the predicted synario is pretty much on track to what we are living today. I'll link the book below. If you find you have more free time now, this book is worth getting. Information is how we beat this virus. I don't think most people are understanding just how devastating this can be. They hear about it, but they haven't seen people suffering that have it, and the death toll isn't high enough for them to fear it. By the time enough people die from this to fear it, it's too late. There is a prediction of 1.3 billion people getting this and 330 million dying from it. There are 7.4 billion people on the planet. For comparison, 1.3 people live in china, and 331 million in the United States. We can only imagine the changes in the world if those numbers are even close.

Reading this book will shine a lot of light on things. Hope this helps.

https://www.amazon.com/Deadliest-Enemy-Against-Killer-Germs-ebook/dp/B01HZFB5EW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=250YH5XYBJ0YQ&dchild=1&keywords=deadliest+enemy+our+war+against+killer+germs&qid=1585182398&sprefix=deadliest%2Caps%2C174&sr=8-1-spons&swrs=21055523743FF0DF9585BAA8DCF29848&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzMk03NjFMS0xaMFlRJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjkyNjM2M1ZLOTRLV1VRQVFYVyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjE4NDUyMlJIVkhLUlhGQk41TSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

There is a lot of info out there that has been ignored for decades. Disbelief and misinformation now are likely because something like this happening was alway put on the back burner, so now here we are going through it. I've spent the last year studying mankind, human nature, and some of the disasters we have been through. What we are going through right now was written about three years ago, and the play by play in the predicted synario is pretty much on track to what we are living today. I'll link the book below. If you find you have more free time now, this book is worth getting. Information is how we beat this virus. I don't think most people are understanding just how devastating this can be. They hear about it, but they haven't seen people suffering that have it, and the death toll isn't high enough for them to fear it. By the time enough people die from this to fear it, it's too late. There is a prediction of 1.3 billion people getting this and 330 million dying from it. There are 7.4 billion people on the planet. For comparison, 1.3 people live in china, and 331 million in the United States. We can only imagine the changes in the world if those numbers are even close.

https://www.amazon.com/Deadliest-Enemy-Against-Killer-Germs-ebook/dp/B01HZFB5EW/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=250YH5XYBJ0YQ&dchild=1&keywords=deadliest+enemy+our+war+against+killer+germs&qid=1585182398&sprefix=deadliest%2Caps%2C174&sr=8-1-spons&swrs=21055523743FF0DF9585BAA8DCF29848&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzMk03NjFMS0xaMFlRJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjkyNjM2M1ZLOTRLV1VRQVFYVyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjE4NDUyMlJIVkhLUlhGQk41TSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

That's the guy that was on Rogan (Osterholm), definitely very interesting.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That guy was on the Joe Rogan podcast a week or so ago if you haven't listened to him.

That guy was on The Joe Rogan Experience. It's Joe Rogan's podcast.

I followed several podcasts for a while and found that many touched on a topic, and I was left wanting to know more. I pretty much made a full transition to audiobooks in mid 2018. I drive a lot for work, so this worked out great for me.

I'm no subject matter expert on this virus, but I have taken the time to learn a little more about it, which has given me a better understanding of what needs to happen to get this under control. People are taking this as they, the Government, are "telling" us what we can and can't do. We are a careless society as a whole and too dismissive of what the Virus task force, the Governor and Dr. Acton are urging us to do and what not to do.

The process to find a vaccine in a perfect setting is likely 6-18 months. And, it take a heck of a lot of chicken eggs. Then we have to hope the vaccine doesn't have long term side effects, like the Den Ngay vaccine did. Complications with that vaccine never showed up until five years later, and in women mostly.

All I'm saying is this is a time to get informed so we can help those around us and share good and productive information. If anyone had other book suggestions, I'm open to read more on this.

I followed several podcasts for a while and found that many touched on a topic, and I was left wanting to know more. I pretty much made a full transition to audiobooks in mid 2018. I drive a lot for work, so this worked out great for me.

I'm no subject matter expert on this virus, but I have taken the time to learn a little more about it, which has given me a better understanding of what needs to happen to get this under control. People are taking this as they, the Government, are "telling" us what we can and can't do. We are a careless society as a whole and too dismissive of what the Virus task force, the Governor and Dr. Acton are urging us to do and what not to do.

The process to find a vaccine in a perfect setting is likely 6-18 months. And, it take a heck of a lot of chicken eggs. Then we have to hope the vaccine doesn't have long term side effects, like the Den Ngay vaccine did. Complications with that vaccine never showed up until five years later, and in women mostly.

All I'm saying is this is a time to get informed so we can help those around us and share good and productive information. If anyone had other book suggestions, I'm open to read more on this.

Den Ngay vaccine?? What?

The problem with any medication, even OTCs, is they ALL have side effects, some mild and others more serious.

The thing about the listed side effects is even if one person out the whole group has an adverse affect they list it.

Also, surgery has side effects so you have to take the bad with the good, it's all a gamble.

The problem with any medication, even OTCs, is they ALL have side effects, some mild and others more serious.

The thing about the listed side effects is even if one person out the whole group has an adverse affect they list it.

Also, surgery has side effects so you have to take the bad with the good, it's all a gamble.

EVERYTHING in medicine is a compromise. Everything. There are no perfect solutions.

Generally, most side effects are preferable to death.

That being said, when I had the flu last month I turned down tamiflu since the side effects were worse than what I was going through