Watchout going back to work

Forrest Gump 9

While cruising around yesterday I almost got hit by two separate Karens fucking around on their phones. One ran a red light and another slowly veered over into my lane. I got the fuck out of the city and headed back up North. Columbus is a shitshow.

Just a PSA

Please be patient going back to work. I think a lot of people are forgetting how to drive, or at least forgetting how to drive with traffics around them. Fun time for you guys that have to drive on the highway.

I don't think it was much better before the pandemic.

We took a trip to Zaneyhood this weekend and noticed that people were clearly not used to driving around other cars as much as they should be. Lots of lane cuts and hard braking, etc. Guess having clear roads has skewed their ability to judge moving objects around them.

While cruising around yesterday I almost got hit by two separate Karens fucking around on their phones. One ran a red light and another slowly veered over into my lane. I got the fuck out of the city and headed back up North. Columbus is a shitshow.

Sounds like it's back to normal. Not even the "new normal".

I think dealing with it everyday desensitized some of you to how bad Cbus drivers really are in general. Not being around it for a few weeks made you forget and now...EVERYBODY FORGOT HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!ARGHHHHHH...panic...etc...lol

I was more frustrated with all the people "not worried" about getting pulled over as if there are zero police on the highways. Lots of in/out diving and high rates of speed. Don't get me wrong, I drive fast, but I'm also not going to endanger others.

I was more frustrated with all the people "not worried" about getting pulled over as if there are zero police on the highways. Lots of in/out diving and high rates of speed. Don't get me wrong, I drive fast, but I'm also not going to endanger others.

I'd take that over everyone going 40-45 up and down Riverside like they're the only car on the road.

It's so fucking frustrating that it keeps getting worse, and we can't really do anything about it.

I told my wife that she better not die before me, because when I'm old and senile and have nothing better to do, I'm probably going to drive around all day with a gun and shoot at cars that drive like idiots

There isn't much difference in behavior of drivers in pre- and during pandemic. At least it's the case I have encountered. Nowadays, my daily average of driving distance has fallen to around 80 miles (~125 miles pre-pandemic) in Franklin County. There is probably a slight increase in the number of drivers who drive at a range of significantly higher than speed limit, however that was already the trend pre pandemic. I still cruise at the same speed like in pre pandemic time, now it's just easier to reach a higher burst speed at a slightly longer interval.

No different up here in the land when the first lake effect flakes begin to fall... folks with four-wheel drive forget that this doesn't mean four-wheel stop and turn the shoreway into a fsckin' pinball arcade.

No different up here in the land when the first lake effect flakes begin to fall... folks with four-wheel drive forget that this doesn't mean four-wheel stop and turn the shoreway into a fsckin' pinball arcade.

Troof.

CLE is worse in that you can literally have a precip difference of 10" of snow travelling from the Westside to Mentor in less than 30min. No snow in Lakewood, flurries by Edgewater...sleet, ice and snow by MLK. :lol:

Thanks for giving the Odyssey some credit. Got it aligned yesterday at Wheel Medic and the ride/handling is ridiculous for something with an extra A/C unit in the back. If you're complaining about too much hustle on the highways, i'm raising my hand. :)

We took a trip to Zaneyhood this weekend and noticed that people were clearly not used to driving around other cars as much as they should be. Lots of lane cuts and hard braking, etc. Guess having clear roads has skewed their ability to judge moving objects around them.

Sounds like my everyday life here in Phx since I moved out here in 2012 lol

Makes me appreciate Ohio drivers so much more now lol

I took a trip from west sunbury to east sunbury yesterday and had one of the most sloth-filled, un-enjoyable drives of my life. Multiple people doing 40-45 in 55mph zones.

So glad to see everyone back...