Honda Odyssey Gets Its Interior Cleaned Up

TTQ B4U

Any of your vehicles need a good interior clean up? I do plenty of those too.

Here's another Clean & Prep for Sale or Trade this weekend, only this one had a focus on its interior. This is a 2007 Honda Odessy bought in 2006, 1 owner driven for over 160k miles and has stood the test of time against our kids and countless trips and sporting events for mom and dad as they are VERY active in sports.

The owner self described the existing condition as "nuclear" :) but the good news is these interiors are made to come back from the dead with just a little effort. Evident from my before and after photos.

Seriously, If your in the market for a $5k or less minivan (that's the est range in my mind) let me know and I'll connect you. Van runs great, has had all the typical services done, newer brakes, tires are good, etc. and the interior is now clean and fresh. Only for sale as they have two newer vans and no longer need the third.

Here are just a few photos with some before ones at the end of the list. Quite the transformation.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Why does the interior of every Odyssey look like a real life post-apocalyptic version of the game Candy Land?

I almost said all minivans, but Caravans are just real life Breaking Bad inside usually.

Results look awesome!

LOL! Thanks! The funniest thing was he found a receipt from McD's dating back to 2012. I swear I found the corresponding fries from that order. Looked like they were made yesterday.