Another M3 Get's ready for Spring

TTQ B4U

So many here will know Eric as EC E92 on the forum. He has one of the coolest daily drivers out there and this is certainly one that I really enjoyed working on. NICE car for sure!

It's a 2008 V8 M3 with a bad ass sound system under the car. Super deep, clean growl. That's my opinion just on a start up and blip of the throttle. I can only imagine the glorious sounds this thing would make up to the 8,000+ redline it has when warmed up.

Anyway, detail wise, Eric will admit he hasn't cleaned it up much lately and she was proudly wearing the effects of winter still. LOVE the wheels, but they were layered in brake dust and gunk for sure. Badly contaminated to the point that it was like sandpaper on the hood and the doors back were loaded with ferrous partials rusting on the surface.

I can do a lot with a little and with this being an all-around daily he wanted to simply give it my Basic Polish & Protect package and use the extra money to top that with a 2 layer ceramic the second of which is not only a second hard-coat layer or protect, but it also has a super slick top-coat built in that helps repel water spots even more so than the newer formulation of coatings do already. Together they will help keep it cleaner longer and most certainly make day-forward cleaning a snap!

Here's what I had to start with.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Bad but not horrible. Seeing the above makes for a true make over look once done. Now one would be hard-pressed to see this as a 13 year old vehicle with over 133k on the clock. :cool:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Thanks again to Eric for continued trust in my work and having yet another beautiful ride to enjoy for the summer and beyond!

Tim, many many thanks. The ol' girl looks amazing and I haven't seen her this clean in (sadly) prob 7 years. After 12 years of faithful ownership we've been through it all, track days, winter duty, Lowes runs and long commutes and I've gotten complacent over time and not given her the care she deserves but always loved her. The ultimate do-it-all car. Then she goes all "I went shopping at Fredricks, what do you think" and I'm all jaw dropped, knee knocking and stammering for words. I've fallen in love all over again.