Bike show/Charity thing

dustinsn3485

I was going to check it out until I saw "bike blessing" shit. I know it'll be a bunch of RUBS or SCRUBS with no gear on their old Harleys trying to look religious and shit. One I'm not catholic and 2 of all the things in the world, you think god gives a damn to bless a fucking bike? Give me a break.

I just always got annoyed when I read about bike blessings...haha. Really now. If he worked that way to where he'd bless a bike, I'm sure he would've stopped all pain and suffering before he'd do that, wouldn't you think?

Ok, :rant: is over...:lol:

I've talked to a few guys here at work that have gone years past and he said it's actually a pretty good time. There are a few of the type you're talking about, but over-all I guess it's not too bad.

I'm not Catholic either and I've always thought the idea of blessing a bike is a bit bogus, but it's worth paying a dollar to get some free food and seeing what kind of bikes are there. Hell if it isn't cool, it was a decent ride to get there, I got some free food and get to have a nice ride back north...

I may be able to make the trip over for this.... and I am Catholic so if ya got a problem with that you got a problem with me. (don't care if you believe just don't slam me for it..).. but I'd be down for hanging with nick.... let me know what time ya wanna meet up...

:lol: Moose aint nobody slamming anybody. Some of us just don't believe in the bike blessing stuff.

I'm down for going especially is Moose is going since he is from out of town.:cool:

What time is a good time for everyone? I say we roll in there at 11am? Meet up at 10am?? We can pick a good easy to find location for Moose after we set the time in stone.

Anybody?

Hope it doesn't rain. :(

Yeah R6 I'll probably only want to do a walk through and maybe leave after an hour or 2 MAX. I'm not game for just hanging out doing nothing all day. I can't stay too long anyways because of an engagement I have with family later anyways. I'm down for a ride after. I don't know if my wife will be with me or not because I asked if she wanted to go.

There's no boundaries for anyone to be a Hooters girl. :nono: I've seen it all over which makes it true. 90% of them are nothing to look at.

I've been trying to drag my wife into a Hooters for years. Just to show her it was no big deal when my friends invite us to go eat. She finally went with me on a UFC fight night.

She was easily the best looking girl there.. now she has no issues with eating there. LOL

Most of them are nothing to look at. Hmm... that's not nice.. I should say they are pretty average looking.

I'm out now. I can't make that time because I will be spending a late Saturday night with the misses and a long Sunday morning too. We've been really busy and we need some more "us" time this weekend. My wife is priority. Atleast next weekend is dyno day and I'll be up there again.