Bike show/Charity thing

dustinsn3485

went, it was cool.... but I'm old and like walking around looking at other bikes. We were in near the end of the first row that was there and there were a s**t load of bikes when we took off at around 1. fun ride there and back except when the pack ditched me at the construction on 75. They shot around a pack of cars to get ahead before the barrier in the left lane and I did'nt want to chance it............. buddy said they hit about 130 and after he slowed down looked to see where I was...... which was several miles back still doin the speed limit. lol

Dustin, what jacket did you get?

Fieldsheet Kinowa leather jacket.

went, it was cool.... but I'm old and like walking around looking at other bikes. We were in near the end of the first row that was there and there were a s**t load of bikes when we took off at around 1. fun ride there and back except when the pack ditched me at the construction on 75. They shot around a pack of cars to get ahead before the barrier in the left lane and I did'nt want to chance it............. buddy said they hit about 130 and after he slowed down looked to see where I was...... which was several miles back still doin the speed limit. lol

I saw there were roughly 6000 for the day.

I would beleive it.... it was fun to watch the groups of bikes roll in. Mine got quite a bit of attention along with my lid so that made it enjoyable to and got to hand out some biz cards. (yes, I had a alterior motive) I was also able to talk to some friends and former customers, so I did have a little something to do.

I would beleive it.... it was fun to watch the groups of bikes roll in. Mine got quite a bit of attention along with my lid so that made it enjoyable to and got to hand out some biz cards. (yes, I had a alterior motive) I was also able to talk to some friends and former customers, so I did have a little something to do.

If I was going to go, it would have been for that reason. To pass out some business cards. And maybe look at a bike or two..