sunday bike night at hooters on main

cmoosego

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all suck.. (except Recon) It was even raining when I left my house in Hilliard so I threw on the rain gear and headed out. It was just sprinkling most of the way, until I was about 5 miles away, then it was a torrential downpour for a few minutes. :eek:

Again, the rest of you suck.. :p

All good though, had fun shooting the shit with Recon Rat for awhile, nice to meet you in person by the way Tom! :)

You all suck.. (except Recon) It was even raining when I left my house in Hilliard so I threw on the rain gear and headed out. It was just sprinkling most of the way, until I was about 5 miles away, then it was a torrential downpour for a few minutes. :eek:

Again, the rest of you suck.. :p

All good though, had fun shooting the shit with Recon Rat for awhile, nice to meet you in person by the way Tom! :)

yeah I suck.... but i got to go see a movie with my wife instead, and that keeps her happy, the happier she is the more I get to come out and play when I want.... sorry dude, I'll make it up to you tho... buy ya a beer next time I see ya...:D

yeah I suck.... but i got to go see a movie with my wife instead, and that keeps her happy, the happier she is the more I get to come out and play when I want.... sorry dude, I'll make it up to you tho... buy ya a beer next time I see ya...:D

Ok that's actually an acceptable response which I can relate to. ;) Friday night at Hooters in Hilliard maybe?

Funny how it works out that way sometimes. Or morethan sometimes for some of us.

Funny how it works out that way sometimes. Or morethan sometimes for some of us.
absolutely I plan on coming out .....and yeah jagr, I know that you know that when mama is happy everyone is happy....

I am very fortunate to have a girl that I will never have those issues with. :)

BTW, since I was early as usual, I sat there off to the side in the parking lot, and watched 4 or 5 ricers yak. When they left, one of them sounded just like an I4 bike. I bet he was real fast. (not)

I didn't get wet riding over. Just lucky. Rode into the rain trying to get to Classics, for fun, when we left. Gave up and took the freeway back out of the rain. It wasn't raining that hard. Barely got wet. Needed to wash the bike anyway.

BTW, since I was early as usual, I sat there off to the side in the parking lot, and watched 4 or 5 ricers yak. When they left, one of them sounded just like an I4 bike. I bet he was real fast. (not)

I didn't get wet riding over. Just lucky. Rode into the rain trying to get to Classics, for fun, when we left. Gave up and took the freeway back out of the rain. It wasn't raining that hard. Barely got wet. Needed to wash the bike anyway.

It freakin let loose as I was gonna pull out of the driveway...

It freakin let loose as I was gonna pull out of the driveway...

Me too. I was putting boots on when the thunder rolled in. Just got the bike inside right before it came down.

AOW, Classics is dead. I just swung past there. Oh well. Talked with a group of sportbikes at Hooters. From C-bus Westside. Gave them the url to get in it. Not sure they believed there was a group of thousands of sport bikes. Their loss, heh. One was a gal riding a Yammie beater, lol. No fairings, wires hanging out, etc. A work in progress.

AOW, Classics is dead. I just swung past there. Oh well. Talked with a group of sportbikes at Hooters. From C-bus Westside. Gave them the url to get in it. Not sure they believed there was a group of thousands of sport bikes. Their loss, heh. One was a gal riding a Yammie beater, lol. No fairings, wires hanging out, etc. A work in progress.

bikes a bike