I'm getting my bike!!

Sara_Rides

It's official....the deal has been made!! I am getting a 94 KLR250...the one from the "Barbie Years"!!! It's teal and purple and PERFECT for me!! Yay!! This week I'm going to take the test for my permit and hopefully will do the walk-in for the course the weekend after next....Just wait...you think I'm all over this site now?? lol, wait till I'm riding!!

1994-Kawasaki--Green-1.jpg

B-E-A-U-tiful!!! So Perfect For Me!! What do y'all think?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a blast, those can get you in more trouble than sportbikes :lol:

damn, we need a smilie that depicts laughter, but not as hardcore as :lol: sometimes its over the top and makes people look like retards, just saying, uh..."haha"

looks like a blast, those can get you in more trouble than sportbikes :lol:

damn, we need a smilie that depicts laughter, but not as hardcore as :lol: sometimes its over the top and makes people look like retards, just saying, uh..."haha"

how bout these? 0002006E.gif00020345.gif00020158.gif000202FD.gif00020146.gif 0002014C.gif

good luck on your test and getting in on the class
Nice ride Sara. You must be tall. Those colors make me wanna adjust my monitor. Maybe it needs some neon green shock covers. haha.

Glad you got one, now, get riding.

Thanks, I have the best teacher already, but my fiance wants me to take the course also....

I LOVE the colors, I know it's a little 80's a little bright..but it's perfect for me....neon green shock covers wont look right...they're coming off anyway...there's a lot of work to be done---well, I don't really think so, my Zerocrash is infamous for changing shit up as soon as he gets his hands on it!!

Thanks, I have the best teacher already, but my fiance wants me to take the course also....

I LOVE the colors, I know it's a little 80's a little bright..but it's perfect for me....neon green shock covers wont look right...they're coming off anyway...there's a lot of work to be done---well, I don't really think so, my Zerocrash is infamous for changing shit up as soon as he gets his hands on it!!

Yep. He'll fix it up righteously. You got the right man for the hook up on motorcycle shit. (Hmmm, I wonder if she is marrying him for his connections?) :D

Well, contrary to popular belief it was NOT my fault he went MIA, FYI....but don't worry, we'll be rocking the Bike Nights, Afternoon Rides and Anything else we can swing...so you'll be seeing him again soon, and I'll make my debut :)

---well, I don't really think so, my Zerocrash is infamous for changing shit up as soon as he gets his hands on it!!

Wait a minute......You're Mr. Michael's fiance'?!? When the hell'd this happen?

hss.gif

Wait a minute......You're Mr. Michael's fiance'?!? When the hell'd this happen?

hss.gif

Yes, I am Mr. Michael's fiance!! :D I'm the luckiest woman in the world...he proposed in March, but I suppose if you kept in better contact with him you would already know that....:p

Actually, I dont know if anyone has seen him or his bike lately. He was on the missing in action list for quite some time.

Besides that he was at the Hooter's Bike night twice in the last two weeks....so where were you? :p He was cool with riding in the rain....lol