I'm getting my bike!!

Sara_Rides

HAHA, dont feel bad. I did it to myself. I learned that you dont have to climb every hill just because its there.

I do want to get out to one of these bike nights, when they settle on which one. Hopefully, by then, I'll be able to ride to bike night instead of caging it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a blast, those can get you in more trouble than sportbikes :lol:

Hell yeah they can!! :D

Take that to attack painter ASAP! That teal has to go! :D

Not my thing either, but she loves it and that's all that matters.

Hey...my wind up toy could smoke your 800 :p maybe not right away, but wait until my man gets a hold of it :D hehe

The plans are already in motion.. ;)

Yep. He'll fix it up righteously. You got the right man for the hook up on motorcycle shit. (Hmmm, I wonder if she is marrying him for his connections?) :D

C'mon.. At least I'm good for something! :p

Actually, I dont know if anyone has seen him or his bike lately. He was on the missing in action list for quite some time.

I have now resurfaced from... :confused:

Wait a minute......You're Mr. Michael's fiance'?!? When the hell'd this happen?

hss.gif

Wow, we haven't talked for awhile huh? Gotta change that ASAP!

I havent got out much lately. I broke my collar bone, which explains why I have been on here so much.

:violin:.... ;) J/K bro, heal up quick!

Is this what you want to take to Wayne?

I hope for reasons other than Mike.....:D

Yep' date=' and a fender eliminator, bark busters, possibly a gripper seat cover. Unfortunately, I still see orange reflectors. :nono:[/quote']

If you know Zerocrash, you know that any bike he has is ALWAYS a work in progress...he has a plan for everything!! He's been working on his bike a lot lately...and yes, his WR250R is what he wants to take to Wayne...you should see how he rides that thing...it will be great there...he's a fantastic rider....

As far as my engagement...well, there are a billion reasons why...some are way more private than others ;)...but it's certainly a match made in Heaven

Well, Zero might go on Saturday, but we aren't picking up my bike until next week on Saturday...I'm getting my permit this upcoming Saturday morning and Zero is going to (I think) let me tool around on his bike for a while until we get mine...so no Wayne for me on Saturday, but with any luck at all, I'll be in on the next trip!!

.....my mother-in-law has a Super Sherpa which is basically your KLR just not as "Miami Vice" and it hauls my 265 lb ass all over the place....

Fix that for ya IP.

And the "Miami Vice"... that's funny.

WR looks good.

Sara' date=' my mother-in-law has a Super Sherpa which is basically your KLR just not as "Miami Vice" and it hauls my 225 lb ass all over the place. You'll have a great time with the KiLeR.[/quote']

Thanks, I'm definately super excited....it's gonna be tough to wait a week and a half!!

Regardless of the color scheme, if you got something you truly wanted, then that's all that matters. (Just understand why we'll be leaving our helpets on and visors down when we stop on rides.) :D Congrats on the pickup and good luck on your test! And whomever said you could get in more trouble on that thing than a sportbike was right. Those are a whole handful of fun.

Regardless of the color scheme, if you got something you truly wanted, then that's all that matters. (Just understand why we'll be leaving our helpets on and visors down when we stop on rides.) :D Congrats on the pickup and good luck on your test! And whomever said you could get in more trouble on that thing than a sportbike was right. Those are a whole handful of fun.

Lol, that's fine, you guys just pretend that you don't know me..hehe, but you never know, I may attract some more female intrest because my bike is so girly...lol. Yea, my fiance has a dual sport and we have big plans for camping trips and stuff, so I think it's going to be great...thanks for the congrats!!

sara, you are blessed. you found a bike u truly love and its dual sport 2 boot. i was going to do the wak-in over at delaware but im just too busy right now with client load on the weekends. i've got a date set end of august. at least i have a permit. i was thinking, if i cant ride at night, how am i supposed to go to a meet up girls' bike night or any for that matter? i know with alot of cbus people, its going to happen! all i know you all will be on your bikes and i probably would be the one not to go cause i only have a permit. sucks to be me. congratulations on your new bike. im very very happy for you!

That's awesome, Sara. Can't wait to see you out on it!

So here's a silly question....if you have a dual sport, do you need to get 2 different helmets?

I don't think it's a silly question. I HAVE two helmets but it certainly doesn't mean you NEED two. the only difference is you wear goggles with one and the other has the visor...mostly I will wear the helmet with the visor since I'll be on and off road...the dirt helmet I personally think should only be worn on the dirt....and I can't wait to see me on it either!! lol :) thanks!

Carefull wit those tires on the street !!

congratz and be safe !!

+1 but I think her man will make sure she's hooked up

You're right he will make sure I'm hooked up...but I don't understand, what is wrong with the tires?? You don't think they're safe for the street or something?