I'm getting my bike!!

Sara_Rides

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats an asshole ugly bike...needs paint. congrats girl

ha ha ha ha, very funny...dude....lol. I know you boys don't like it...but guess what? I don't care!! I LOVE it, I think it's beautiful and I'm going to ride it and be darn proud of it! Bet you wont see another one of those on the road!! Go on and keep making fun of it, it's cool, I can handle the teasing... :) You only tease me cause you're jealous ;):D

how much did they give you for taking that off there hands?

The bike is in great condition...it's a 97 that could pass for an 05 and seeing as how they haven't changed the way the bike was made for what 18 years or so...it will run great and on top of that its GIRLY which I love!! I am buying the bike not being paid to take....:rolleyes:...boys

I said congrats...im excited for you im glad you will ride it and be proud. just dont be a bitch. now go ride your bike....are you getting antique plates for it? (i had to ask)

ha ha ha ha, very funny...dude....lol. I know you boys don't like it...but guess what? I don't care!! I LOVE it, I think it's beautiful and I'm going to ride it and be darn proud of it! Bet you wont see another one of those on the road!! Go on and keep making fun of it, it's cool, I can handle the teasing... :) You only tease me cause you're jealous ;):D

05? seriously?? mike are you serious? Come on your so full of shit!! Where are going to get a mechanic to work on it!hahahhahahahha

cheese dick

Full of shit huh??? Might wanna check your facts first sparky..

http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_KL250D

The KLR has had almost zero changes from its inception - 2005 when it was last made.

Not to mention the bike is perfect with only 4000 miles on it, so it doesn't need any work, and if for any reason it does, I'm certainly capable of doing so. Oh and I know plenty of mechanics if it's beyond my capabilities.

Now go home and play with your cows. ;)

Congrats on the new bike, nice that you got something you like so much...I'm still working on that...the bike thing anyway. Good luck with the tests and be careful out there.

:) Thanks! Keep in mind that my expectations were not set etremely high as far as what bike I wanted...I knew what I wanted it to do and that was all that really matters...the fact that the colors are perfectly girly is just an added bonus :) You'll find what you're looking for!

Full of shit huh??? Might wanna check your facts first sparky..

http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_KL250D

The KLR has had almost zero changes from its inception - 2005 when it was last made.

Not to mention the bike is perfect with only 4000 miles on it, so it doesn't need any work, and if for any reason it does, I'm certainly capable of doing so. Oh and I know plenty of mechanics if it's beyond my capabilities.

Now go home and play with your cows. ;)

:violin::violin: Can you paint! :lol:

:violin::violin: Can you paint! :lol:

:rant:

It makes absolutely NO difference weather he can paint or not....the bike is MINE....I Love the color of it, I picked it out. HE, being a TRUE gentleman, respects that and wants me to have what makes me happy, which is the teal and purple the bike comes in....who cares if he can or can't paint...he doesn't like it anymore than the rest of you, but at least he has enough respect for me to leave it alone and allow me to enjoy it for it is....exactly what I want.

***For the record...He CAN paint

:D That being said...I certainly don't mind the teasing....when it is light and playful....everyone is entitled to their opionions and I'm fairly certain that none of you will turn me away from a ride because of the color of my bike ;) and I appreciate everyone's input!!

are you getting antique plates for it? (i had to ask)

My "antique" bike has a gas cap that fits, doesn't overheat when ridden, and has a kickstand that wont break off in the garage... :D and of course, while you're spending your free time making your bike look pretty, I'll be out RIDING mine... :p

Is this what you want to take to Wayne?

Yep.. think you can hang???? :D BTW, most of these pics were taken when my bike was all stock and with 50/50 dirt/street tires. ;)

In all seriousness though, I can't wait til we can all get together for a day in the dirt!!

dscn1043-1.jpg

dscn1057-1.jpg

l_e09ca00bce1143b4b28760654c6cc4-3.jpg

l_51e8e747666f48949fab102d7691ddce.jpg

l_cca3904b037a405c83576553a8156803.jpg

dscn0721.jpg

dscn0748.jpg

dscn0751.jpg

dscn0775.jpg

dscn0801.jpg

dscn0804.jpg

Edited by zerocrash

So, it's really good that I have a such a laid back attitude about everything...I was supposed to pick up my bike next weekend on Saturday then he called and said I could pick it up today, well then I couldn't pick it up today, so I'm getting it tomorrow....I went to take my permit test this morning and the FLIPPIN BVMV on W Broad was CLOSED which made me angry, the only other testing center open is in Lancaster so there wasn't a chance of me hitting that one before close, so I'll wait until...well I guess next weekend to take the permit test and hopefully the weekend after that I can take the MC course.....

So you could have went to Hooters.......... :(

Not that I went, but ur big excuse was that test....

Yea, you're right, although my way more legitimate excuse would be that by the time I realized I could have made it to Hooter's we had cancelled the babysitter so we had the little one :D