My Sunday adventure down south...

NinjaNick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad thing is brad If i were to supercharge my car I would make less horsepower than I do all motor. I see your point nick but I was into cars way before bikes. I love my bike but cars will always hold more passion

then you're doin' it wrong

I see your point nick but I was into cars way before bikes.

I was nothing but cars man. Magazine subscriptions, 3 mustangs, etc. Then I started riding and realized it's more fun. Well, to me it is. A car is way more tame and can't go places a motorcycle can. I made the switch.

A car is way more tame and can't go places a motorcycle can.

Jarvis would agree with you about a bike being able to go anywhere. I mean, look at his bike. His can go on AND off road. Cars dont do well off road unless its a truck

Yea, don't take your cars down there if you ride... there's no point except danger. You know mass motorcycles are out there. Go do an auto-x event if you want to rip your car. It's only 20 bucks and way worth it. It'll cost you more to run down in the 'backwoods'. Believe me, I've thought about taking my car down there. I'd just rather be on my bike.

autox.jpg

And 1504 is the smooth road. 165 is beat these days. And 22 is my favorite, the best.

Edited by Mellogsxr

autox.jpg

And 1504 is the smooth road. 165 is beat these days. And 22 is my favorite, the best.

I cant ever get anybody to take 165 anymore.. everybody is scared of it.. with good reason I suppose. those drop off cliffs are definitely some scary shit!!

I cant ever get anybody to take 165 anymore.. everybody is scared of it.. with good reason I suppose. those drop off cliffs are definitely some scary shit!!

Looks like we was on it the whole way heading down to 1504. I liked it I'm sure, because if it was chopped up like 10 then I'd be bitching about it. haha.

you guys should check out 227 at the end of 22. it takes you into stamping ground almost to georgetown.

it's not for beginers though.

I like it but a few other guys I ride with don't because it's full of blind fast tight corners.

and its so long. it makes all the other roads around seem short and straight.

it's guaranteed to make even the fast riders slow down.

ride it at your own risk LOL

ok that was first glance, im gonna find the route

edit: 227 looks sweet.. but thats a haul from he normal route.. by the time these ppl get done with it they are gonna want a hotel room!! thats deep into the holler

of course i am totally down for it but thats up to everyone else

Edited by cbrjess0815

when you say at the end of 22, do you mean in williamstown or farther out? like from falmouth to williamstown and then farther out???

what you want to do is when you get to the shell in williamstown, go straight on 36 over I-75 until that road ends into 22 again.

turn left on 22 to left onto 227. then ride for what seems like an hour. by the end of it you are sick of taking corners LOL

Edited by serpentracer