My Sunday adventure down south...

NinjaNick

Sounds fun and BRUTAL. :lol: Looks like it stops in Minorsville. It's not too much of a difference. I would definitely wanna hit it FRESH and not worn out because it looks like it has some tight HOT turns on the map. If concrete is tore up we all will just -rep serpent. :lol::p

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was recently paved about 2 years ago.

it doesn't stop. we just stop at the gas station in stamping ground. it's not worth going past staming ground. after stamping ground it's pretty straight into georgetown. it actually straightens out before stamping ground but we go into town to the citgo station. (I'm not sure if it's closed or open now) we haven't been down there since last summer. and only once.

we double back and about 3/4 of the way back we take 607 over to left on 25 which takes you back up on the other side of the williamstown shell station.

just be careful. there's nothing around down there. if you crash...you might be out the rest of the day/night trying to get home.

Edited by serpentracer

No, I won't be there. I went last weekend. Plus, I'm burnt out on big group rides for now. I normally am cool with them about 1x a month. I'm local probably for a few weeks and with the holiday and family visiting for 2 weeks. Enjoy your ride tomorrow.

No, I won't be there. I went last weekend. Plus, I'm burnt out on big group rides for now. I normally am cool with them about 1x a month. I'm local probably for a few weeks and with the holiday and family visiting for 2 weeks. Enjoy your ride tomorrow.

Kool ! I don't get off work much, so I was just throwin it out there ! ;)