So, you think your fast huh?

fox_racing_guy

lets get an OR team and compete in the TT next year. everyone start playing it on playstation so you can learn the track.

^--- that would be fun.

We could probably build an electric bike and enter that special "green vehicle" class or whatever they were running this year.

you could wait till you get home tonight then make posts about peoples arrogance.

I didn't say they were arrogant, i said i was leary about some titles!!

Isle of Mann.. mmm, cant wait to see it now

All these people just keep reminding me how I am slow and will never catch any fast people ever :(

lol, I work with people who go to that race every year, some even run...they are quick...but 4 deaths per race on average...no thanks..

Can you name the guys that race there? Last time I was there was 2002 (spectator) and I don't remember any guys from Ohio. I took about 800 photo's though so if you can tell me the names or bike #'s I might have some photo's of them.

Picture I took in Northern Ireland at the Northwest 200 Road race last month...

IMG_4368Large.jpg

Look at all of the driveway walls on a straight of the "track". Lots of shit to hit and fuck you up.

One guy died at this race - Mark Young - and several hauled off in the helicopter.

Road racing is no joke!