squids and begginer ride saturday

that dude

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking we should do a new theme every week... this week will be swimwear....

Next week we can do lawyers... all wear suit, tie, briefcase, shiny black shoes, and greased hair.... omg, this is the best idea EVAR!

I'm still not 100% sure how serious you are about no gear. I hate the interweb.

Yea, I have to beg for forgiveness for ruining the mood of this thread....but I am SO confused if any of this is serious or just one big joke. I thought it was all a joke, but because it keeps going and most posts are void of telltale smiley that would indiacate sarcasm

If I bring my helmet but strap it to the back of the bike is that alright? I actually might bring two...one for each side, I don't want my plastics scratched up if I wreck. That's ok?

thats how we roll..plus dustin hows all the underage girls gonna see you stunting son

Yea, I have to beg for forgiveness for ruining the mood of this thread....but I am SO confused if any of this is serious or just one big joke. I thought it was all a joke, but because it keeps going and most posts are void of telltale smiley that would indiacate sarcasm

I'm pretty sure the only jokes in this thread is about no gear allowed. I'm sure we'll ride, but I think TD's point was you didn't need to be track ready to go.

However, no crutches allowed... so sorry :(