Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tailgators in Avon Lake sells wings. 8PM

You can't miss me... I'll be the douchebag guy with the hottest g/f :)

yeah... how did that happen btw? You get her while she was young and niave then convincer her that she couldn't get anyone else??

I just thought that you might be wantin to get rid of that 500 of yours... but just ignore me, continue with your sales pitch. I hear 500s are really good beginner bikes!

:lol:

no sales pitch. I'm holdin on to the kawi. I like it too much... plus, who wouldn't want a spare bike... seriously. :D

mmmk, there's actually quite a few ninja 250s on craigslist in the mansfield area and akron/canton area ~$2K or less.

Idk if you've used this but craigshelper.com is excellent.

well if you here before you'd know thats the bike i used to ride with my boyfriend

You might not wanna get too sassy with SchmuckGirl...she'll tower over you with vengence. :popcorn:

yeah... how did that happen btw? You get her while she was young and niave then convincer her that she couldn't get anyone else??

No, I charm my way in, then gradually chip away at their self-esteem until there's nothing left. Then I get to rebuild the pieces how I see fit. So, I basically end up with chick-bot that I control. :cool:

Jaaay Kaaay. We discussed how I keep her. ;)

i'm gonna try to sell it to some mornoic 15 year old boy with his temps

hey I did not talk to ya somehow.....you can ride with me...my wife is cool and buys lap dances for me on my bdays....i didn't mean anything just stating how cool she is......so hit me up......:D

hey I did not talk to ya somehow.....you can ride with me...my wife is cool and buys lap dances for me on my bdays....i didn't mean anything just stating how cool she is......so hit me up......:D

hahahaha well i'm glad you have a cool wife.

mornoic = a popular method of misspelling the word moronic.

I'll be translating tonight...

Although I'm not really needed, postings in this forum automatically underline in red, when they are possibly misspelled. Right-click on the underlined suspect word, for possible correct spellings. Don't hate me, I used to teach college. ;p