Today

kay9109

*Raising hand* Chick/2 went straight to solo. So I guess I am a female MC snob LOL:p

and trust me baby... if I'm sliding and riding all on a dewd's back, we are NOT on a motorcycle, I guaran-damn-tee.

same here! was on the back of my cousin's when i was like 10.lol. always wanted to ride, then said damnit, i'm doing it.. and had a bike by 5p that same day.

lol, well at least she stopped pretending like she owns a bike. :D

Seriously though kay, if you actually want to ride, you are in the right spot. There are obviously a ton of very knowledgable people here who are willing to help another rider out. If you're looking for a date though, I would just suggest eharmony, my friend told me that her friend even uses the keyword 'motorcycle' to find a guy who rides!

hey, they even have dating sites FOR motorcycles...

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ok jrmiii, you got me. i meant for riders! :p

Good girl.....Now I'll give you your rep back!! :D

**Says I gotta pass it around elsewhere first before I can give it to you again Danielle ;)

because its only fair to trounce those who just don't get it but want to be as near it as possible without doing any work

and why not if you want to ride buy a bike, 500 and craigslist will get you on two wheels. or a short skirt at at any bike night will get you a ride so why even say you want one except to show off.