Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, what JRMMiii said.

But after you buy it? If you want, we could take it all apart, inspect each part, and argue amongst ourselves as to how it all re-assembles.

Just get rid of the ectra pieces....you don't need them anyhow. :D

90% of that can be answered if you give us the make, model, year, and price of the bike. Because some bikes/years have known problems and trouble spots.

And, while it may give you piece of mind to have someone go with you, short of taking the bike apart, there's not much anyone could tell you. I'd hate for someone to look it over with you and tell you it's OK, then you get it and something go wrong... buying used is never 100%, but 99/100 you're fine.

You need to spend more time grilling the seller to see what type of person they are, how much they know about the bike, and gauge if they're the type of person to dick someone over or not. I get a better read off the seller than I do the actual bike. You just need to come in with knowledge of the bike, ask the right questions, and if the sellers knowledgeable, then they should be able to competently answer those questions.

WTF!!! A serious reply in this thread, you retard, how about gaying it up or sum such other nonsense. We need entertainment not real replies. If she wants to be serious have her start another thread.

My bad.

But, that post was my good deed for today, so I'm free to be a dick the rest of the day.

Just wait until I don't return the cart to the cart return area when I go to Walmart tonight. :evil:

ahh, walmart shopping carts and boredom...

I remember a shopping cart statue/monument we created one night...

Every time.. I consider not putting the cart in the corral and I just can't bring myself to do it. If the corral is full I'll take the cart back to the store.. UGH!! I hate myself. :(

Since my g/f and I usually park in the 'back 40' we have a forever walk to the cart returns.

Last week I was returning my cart and some woman saw me walk all the way up to the cart return to put it back and she stopped me on my walk back to the car and told me "Sir, you are an exceptional man"... :wtf: "Why?"...."because you walked all the way out from your car to return the cart, that's way more than most would do"... :) "Well thank you, have a good evening"

I usually grab an errant cart or two on the way in as well, I just hope to have some karma banked so one won't come flying across the parking lot into my truck one day.

Lazy people make me want to punt puppies.

Hahahaha... Justin cannot help himself. The "Nerd" is strong in that one. :D

AH HAHA!!

New sig time!!

By the way we should get a big ol' group people together and take this 'kay' person to look at her potentially new bike. We'll just tell the guy she's our 'Club Tease'.

There were 4 soon to be RN's and a couple of kindergarten teachers...let's see that at Trash Gaters!!

There are a lot of soon to be RNs and a lot fewer RNs they can come talk to me when their asses graduate.

Tailgaters :monkeypoo:

Mulligans :holiday4: hey look I got a free beer, thanks InYaAzz for knowing people

AH HAHA!!

New sig time!!

By the way we should get a big ol' group people together and take this 'kay' person to look at her potentially new bike. We'll just tell the guy she's our 'Club Tease'.

Take your camera. Get pics and post em up.

Thanks for getting this thread back on track. It has been gayed up, made totally random with shopping carts, beer has been mentioned, RN's, teachers, Biblical references and for a bonus we have punting puppies. Mission accomplished.

Yamaha demo rides (Sport bikes included.) at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Saturday and Sunday. Stop by and say hi, I'll be there Saturday from 10:00 to 2:00