Today

kay9109

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. i actually read the whole thing this morning. (i was very bored at work, it ocupied my time in its fascinating amusement)

This girl is never gonna ride a motorcycle. She is too sscared, you can tell by her earliest posts. first the lying about riding and having a bike, and then saying she doesnt want something too heavy but its gotta be fast.. thats retarded. I'm sure I have stated this before, but a girl can ride almost any type/weight/size/style bike she wants if she has the confidence and willingness to do it.

But no, She'll be a backpack(and not even a good one with crap for gear) all her life if she doesnt just grow a pair and get on a bike. That can definitely be determined from this entire thread.

and sorry for being late but I had to throw that out there...

lol.. i actually read the whole thing this morning. (i was very bored at work, it ocupied my time in its fascinating amusement)

This girl is never gonna ride a motorcycle. She is too sscared, you can tell by her earliest posts. first the lying about riding and having a bike, and then saying she doesnt want something too heavy but its gotta be fast.. thats retarded. I'm sure I have stated this before, but a girl can ride almost any type/weight/size/style bike she wants if she has the confidence and willingness to do it.

But no, She'll be a backpack(and not even a good one with crap for gear) all her life if she doesnt just grow a pair and get on a bike. That can definitely be determined from this entire thread.

QFT

This thread reeks of

Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

Agreed. Wrillo's ZZR is NOT a real motorcycle. (No offense Kosmo) :p

lol, i was so confused yesterday when people were talking about that. They were like 'you didn't see the thread???' now it all makes sense why everyone was laughing when they went for a ride!!

:lol: thanks jess for saying it!!

Thanks man.......:banana:

This thread just took off...................

haha good job buddy!

hahahahaha how did u like them early post elliot and i were talking about haha