A question for the ladies on OR

Mr Anderson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just please, whatever you do... If you ride her on your bike, and she falls off on the highway, DONT flee the scene! You will ruin your chances of gettin' some ass that night

Does the 250 have enough power to move while 2 up?

Try the Montgomery Inn in Dublin !! Excelent food !!

We just opened a new resturant there and it's sweet !!!

Let me know when your going and I'll get you a table without a wait !!

if you go to cheescake factory the only downside is that you will be sitting directly across from her and it can be awkward at times. but following up with the funny bone relieves any tension or awkwardness and brings out some fun. Ends the night on a good note. It can also be a bit pricey with both of them. First date - do something fun. bottom line.

Edited by siggywiggy

friends with benefits? perhaps try the "I don't know if i want to get into a long term relationship but it may be hard because your sooo hot!" LOL negative followed up by the positive.

Then slam a Trojan in her lap, look her in the eye and say: "What's up... You tryin' to see me tonight?":D

if you go to cheescake factory the only downside is that you will be sitting directly across from her and it can be awkward at times. but following up with the funny bone relieves any tension or awkwardness and brings out some fun. Ends the night on a good note. It can also be a bit pricey with both of them. First date - do something fun. bottom line.

Nooooo always sit next to the girl , not accross from them !!! :D

Nooooo always sit next to the girl , not accross from them !!! :D

I can't staaaaaaaand when people sit right next to each other with no one across...How the hell can u talk when u are bumping elbows and having to turn to the side to chat....... AWKWARD!!!!!!!!! :eek: