If you can read this, the bitch fell off...

sonavabeech

On a serious note, why wouldn't you stop???

I asked Mark if he would stop if I fell of the back of the motorcycle. He said, "Yeah, but probably not if traffic was too heavy..."

http://www.limaohio.com/news/motorcycle-38662-north-wednesday.html

June 24, 2009 - 9:23 PM

Staff reports

Published June 25, 2009

SHELBY COUNTY -- Early Wednesday evening a woman passenger riding on the back of a motorcycle fell from the vehicle and suffered serious injuries.

The motorcycle was traveling north on Interstate 75 near mile marker 94 north of Sidney when she fell from the motorcycle. Authorities at the Piqua post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol said the motorcyclist did not stop driving.

The victim was flown by helicopter to Miami Valley Hospital.

No other information was available late Wednesday.

A female passenger on a motorcycle is being treated at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton after falling off the bike while northbound on Interstate 75 just north of Sidney at mile marker 93.

The victim, Alexis Wildermuth, 24, of Sidney, was taken to Wilson Memorial Hospital and then flown aboard Careflight to Miami Valley Hospital. She suffered head and leg injuries.

Investigators said Wildermuth was not wearing a helmet.

Sgt. Paul Weber of the Piqua Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol said the operator of the motorcycle, Paul Webster, 27, of Sidney, accelerated quickly, causing Wildermuth to fall off the back of the bike.

Troopers said Webster fled the scene and was caught a short time later at his home and was arrested.

Webster was charged with driving with a suspended license, fleeing the scene of an accident and aggravated vehicular assault. He is being held in the Shelby County Jail.

Troopers said they believe that speed and alcohol were a factor in the incident.

I wonder if they even really knew each other, or was this a case of: "You've gotta a bike, can I ride?" / "Hey girl, (my license is suspended and I don't have a helmet for you) you look hot. Wanna go for a ride (to my house so I could hopefully get you on the elixir and tap that)?"

It amazes me just how often that scenario plays out, and with an astonishingly variable results.

That's fucked up. I'm sure she'll never just jump on the back of a bike again.

It's alarming how some riders don't really think about the safety of their passenger.

I'm sure he fled the scene because his license was suspended and he was drunk.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/19851417/detail.html

SHELBY COUNTY, Ohio -- A female passenger on a motorcycle is being treated at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton after falling off the bike while northbound on Interstate 75 just north of Sidney at mile marker 93.

The victim, Alexis Wildermuth, 24, of Sidney, was taken to Wilson Memorial Hospital and then flown aboard Careflight to Miami Valley Hospital. She suffered head and leg injuries.

Investigators said Wildermuth was not wearing a helmet.

Sgt. Paul Weber of the Piqua Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol said the operator of the motorcycle, Paul Webster, 27, of Sidney, accelerated quickly, causing Wildermuth to fall off the back of the bike.

Troopers said Webster fled the scene and was caught a short time later at his home and was arrested.

Webster was charged with driving with a suspended license, fleeing the scene of an accident and aggravated vehicular assault. He is being held in the Shelby County Jail.

Troopers said they believe that speed and alcohol were a factor in the incident.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/woman-falls-off-motorcycle-driver-flees-scene-177454.html?more_comments=true&showComments=true&page=2

So basically there are a bunch of comments about how "crotch rockets" don't belong on the highways, how their drivers are careless, etc. I would comment, but I work here, and we're not allowed to jump on the comment walls and piss off the readers.. And I need to continue to earn money so I can buy safety gear *ahem*

But if anyone wants to weigh in... feel free:popcorn:

(worse case scenario.. might have to 'register' with the site)