Columbus Honda Shadow Rider

Tbone9191

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tbone This is omega9763 off of Shadowriders.net, I think I said Honda North west Is your best bet. What is it that you need done?? I can do most anything to the bike you own, as I have the same one Heavily modified. I built mine! Shoot me a PM with your specific ?'s.

Just saying hey. I ride a 05 Honda Shadow Spirit. Not many mods yet but looking into a bunch. Where do people get good work done around the polaris area ( good prices )?

Go Bucks!

My garage. :)

There are a few shadow guys on here(most are on shadowriders.net as well).

More than enough advice on what and how to do stuff. Feel free to ask, and welcome!

Hey Tbone This is omega9763 off of Shadowriders.net' date=' I think I said Honda North west Is your best bet. What is it that you need done?? I can do most anything to the bike you own, as I have the same one Heavily modified. I built mine! Shoot me a PM with your specific ?'s.[/quote']

Hey Omegea,

Good to see you on here. I am looking to do a few mods over some time. I would really like to do the full (front and rear) sprocket change ASAP (really need to decide on 39 or 37 tooth conversion), lower the rear end and front end, move the forward controls um... forward, pipes and jet kit, Change the handlebars and run the wires through, add the billski taillight and some new turn signals. Eventually, would like to do the bigger rear tire (VTX?) and the Headlight change.

I am always open to suggestions from those who have moddified there rides to find out from real world use what is good and what is bad. :popcorn:

Hey Omegea,

Good to see you on here. I am looking to do a few mods over some time. I would really like to do the full (front and rear) sprocket change ASAP (really need to decide on 39 or 37 tooth conversion), lower the rear end and front end, move the forward controls um... forward, pipes and jet kit, Change the handlebars and run the wires through, add the billski taillight and some new turn signals. Eventually, would like to do the bigger rear tire (VTX?) and the Headlight change.

I am always open to suggestions from those who have moddified there rides to find out from real world use what is good and what is bad. :popcorn:

Go 38 on the rear sprocket, I did, I am happy. I also have a 17 front sprocket, new in package. $20 if you want it.

Get that Billski on there ASAP. :)