• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer a real bike.. not a plastic Harley Davidson knock off. :rolleyes:

Rune = ghey

Raider = ghey

M109 = fat and ghey

VMax = Holy shit!! Why am I going this fast on a cruiser!?!?!

Maaaaaan. It makes me cry like wittle girl when you talk about yourself like this. :cry: You know how much i love your sexxxay body!!! :sex:

yeah i love my vrod. and yeah likwid thats not the windsheild that belongs on that bike. they handle really good. the vrod is like 3 bikes in one does well in the twisties, cruise for the day and take trips on. Its water cooled to. I know that the 109 is also. but it dosen't have a decent sound if you put a set of pipes on it. most of the ones ive heard are just really loud. just my 2 cents tho

I have always like the look of the 109's..... but not a fan of the rims mainly. If they would be chromed they would be sick. The only other thing I think would make it look a little better would be slightly lowered so the back fender isnt so "suspended" above the rear tire. Lastly, get some graphic on it......... The tins are large and one color is just to plain for the overall look of the bike.

• 12 years later...

I have a new 2022 109. I wanted a raider but got the 109. Can't say I'm disappointed. Power is excellent. Brakes are great but come from to sport bikes so no surprise there. I love the bike and it turns heads Evey time.  Seat is comfortable and bike doesn't bother me riding extended time. I love it.