Suzuki Boulevard M109 Or Yamaha Raider?

NightRider

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I hear you. Have you thought about trading in/selling your bike and getting a bigger one?

yes... I owe more then a dealer would give me for it... so no go... been checking out craigslist for cheap kicking around bikes... but then I need to work more to afford those... I'm screwed till i can get rid of some bills:mad:

yes... I owe more then a dealer would give me for it... so no go... been checking out craigslist for cheap kicking around bikes... but then I need to work more to afford those... I'm screwed till i can get rid of some bills:mad:

Errr sorry to hear that man. Yeah def check Cl. What kind of bike would you be looking for? An older one? Not sure if your a fan of Honda's, but you can get a v65, or a suzuki gs 1000 for 1500-3000.

Errr sorry to hear that man. Yeah def check Cl. What kind of bike would you be looking for? An older one? Not sure if your a fan of Honda's, but you can get a v65, or a suzuki gs 1000 for 1500-3000.

I've actually been eyeballin a katana 750 that I saw on craigs for 600 bills...

Really? What's wrong with it? Not sure if i could peg you for a sportbike rider man. :D

needs a battery and some carb work... prolly a new chain and sprokets... actually sat on a couple up at cycle search and kinda liked the seating position and comfort level of the seat... could rock it if it's comfy...

lol. You act like there's another way to go man! This will be my 1st new/newish bike so...gotta make the best of it.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Yeah i've taken a look at those. Personally, i like the M better. I could see you on a C moose. :cheers:

No i was saying thats a heluva bike.

I originally wanted a modded 919 but let myself get talked into an SV.

So go with your gut.

needs a battery and some carb work... prolly a new chain and sprokets... actually sat on a couple up at cycle search and kinda liked the seating position and comfort level of the seat... could rock it if it's comfy...

Hmm, not too bad. Just remember to factor work done at the bottom line. Think you could find another sportbike when it's all said and done? Good to hear, i have only sat on one...so i can't bash them, i mean i was looking at them.

No i was saying thats a heluva bike.

I originally wanted a modded 919 but let myself get talked into an SV.

So go with your gut.

Yeah, those are both really nice. Cruiser seems to be more my way to go, so...these bikes..at least for me are a home run. Power and looks. I mean...i could ride a 600, 750 shadow, but i know i would get tired of it really quick. Not bad bikes, design of the bike isn't bad, but power isn't all that special. just not quite what i'm looking for.

Definitely will. Looking to finally get on a bike of my own and get in on some rides.

Well the Raider is belt and the 109 is shaft. I've only ridden chain and shaft, no belts yet. I think i'm gonna stick with a zuki. I've been riding an s83....and it's fun. So...more power with the m109 = :D

Guess your a Suzuki fan too.

Belts ride like a chain without all the noise.

I am a motorcycle enthusiest. I like all kinds of bikes. I currantly own an 08 BUsa and an 05 ZX10.

The Busa

Carbfend4.jpg

The 10

ZX10a.jpg

And just for good mesure the 109

1092.jpg

I'll make you a good deal on a tricked out Vmax.

finished.jpg

Your selling your bike man? Why?

Belts ride like a chain without all the noise.

I am a motorcycle enthusiest. I like all kinds of bikes. I currantly own an 08 BUsa and an 05 ZX10.

The Busa

Carbfend4.jpg

The 10

ZX10a.jpg

And just for good mesure the 109

1092.jpg

Love the blue on the 109. Sweeeeeet. :cheers:

Your selling your bike man? Why?

Thinking about getting a sport tourer for longer trips. My Vmax is pretty comfortable (after installing the drag bars) but I cant carry any luggage.

Also wouldnt mind not having a bike payment right now. Maybe step down to a cash bike for a season.

Rune = Goldwing with less bodywork. The M109 is a nice bike, but I think the gearing is a little wierd. The Raider looks more balanced in my opinion. I have ridden quite a few wide tire bikes not, and I can honestly tell you they are not that great for even moderate turns. I would recommend a Yamaha Warrior above both of these. I have ridden the M109 and Warrior, but no hands on experience with the Raider. We have an M109 and Warrior in stock, so it does not benefit me to promote one over the other.

Rune = Goldwing with less bodywork. The M109 is a nice bike, but I think the gearing is a little wierd. The Raider looks more balanced in my opinion. I have ridden quite a few wide tire bikes not, and I can honestly tell you they are not that great for even moderate turns. I would recommend a Yamaha Warrior above both of these. I have ridden the M109 and Warrior, but no hands on experience with the Raider. We have an M109 and Warrior in stock, so it does not benefit me to promote one over the other.

Are these on your website? Well yes it would lol. Which one is more expensive? I'm gonna go with the m109.