Christian Sport Bike Ride #4 ***07/11/09***

600ZZ4eb

And the weather reports are looking WORSE... :(

I don't mind riding in the rain, but not storms, and not on a ride in some twisties....

I dont look that far ahead it changes to much Ill look at saturdays weather saturday morning

16 is bad but i refuse to step foot in licking county

Well then I guess youll never ride with any of us or on any good roads ..... and that is the first time Ive ever heard anything like that from anyone you must not like fast twisties or maybe youve got warrants out for you cause theres absolutly nothing wrong with licking county .... and I live in Coshocton county so Im not just defending it because I live there

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok? Have fun with Franklin County twisties.

Too bad I have service on Saturday morning, can't make it

Yea right ? you live in licking and dont understand that one either do you ?? hopefully you can make the next one was good riding with ya thurs

1000RR, I'm in for the ride.. putting off going to the valley for another weekend or two. Hope there is a good turn out!!

great was hoping youd make we'll taking pretty much the same route you and i rode sunday Ill be comming thru your way to get to the meeting spot we can hook up along the way

Where are ya planning to meet up for the easterner's that are going? I'm in Johnstown, I can head to Newark, or granville, or Pataskala pretty easily. Also, what time? I will be at the men's group at our church (1.5 miles from my home) from 7 until I have to leave to meet up.

Broad and Waggoner would be ok, too.

Edited by jporter12

we meet at 9 at a lot by brice and livingston, can hook up with you in newark, granville or pataskala your choice I go 16 all the way in to mcnaughten and we'll pick up sean along the way prolly at the krogers on 16 and rose hill i leave a little before 8 , in newark 8:20ish and pataskala 8:40ish

This is terrible! I've been lookin' for some people to ride with and I would love to go to coshocton, but the wife wouldn't be happy trying to move by herself...lol. I'll have to save the ride for next time.

we meet at 9 at a lot by brice and livingston, can hook up with you in newark, granville or pataskala your choice I go 16 all the way in to mcnaughten and we'll pick up sean along the way prolly at the krogers on 16 and rose hill i leave a little before 8 , in newark 8:20ish and pataskala 8:40ish

Meet in Pataskala around 8:40 then? I'll prolly be there around 8:30 or so, or ??

Dont even watch the tv weatherman any more. for the last 3 rides they were wrong.. just watch weather.com they are almost always on point

60 percent scattered at 3pm

which means it can be sunny in columbus and pouring in zanesville. or sunny everywhere

dont matter. im sure rain will feel good if its 90 degrees outside.