newark coshocton ride sunday

MidgetTodd

gonna head out for a mild ride tommarow start on 79 north in newark out toward coshocton somthing like 79 - 586 - 541 - 60 - 83 - 93 start 10:30 ish anybody wanna join in

10:30 at the KFC I'll try and make it, I wish I would of checked in last night, anyway if I'm not there at 10:30 don"t stick around

I used to live really close to there, the next exit east off 16, you could see the house from the off ramp!

I would be down for it, but I was out for a ride yesterday, and I think we have some stuff planned for today. Also wouldn't be able to make it until 1:30, or could meet at 79 and 586.

I used to live really close to there, the next exit east off 16, you could see the house from the off ramp!

I would be down for it, but I was out for a ride yesterday, and I think we have some stuff planned for today. Also wouldn't be able to make it until 1:30, or could meet at 79 and 586.

we'll be stopping at the marathon in martinsbug 586 & 62 1130 ish

im leaving now for newark

So did the ride happen? I was east-bound on 16 right before you get to Coshocton around 3:00 and passed a bunch of sport bikes in a cluster going west, gave everyone the wave and thought I spotted a OR sticker.

I was on a blue TTR250 in my dirt gear and my buddy was on a KLR heading towards some trails, if so.

yeah a couple went out for a bit not sure where they went tho.

79,586,541,79,36,60,541,83,some boonie county rd Burgundy knew,60,36,several more Burgundy scenics,715,36,60,541,83,93, great trip only 1 almost unhappy ending for Burgundy and 1 almost for me but its the almost's that make for good stories right