New Bike Nite Spot?

Skipdalocksmith

FYI - At Sunbury Rd and 161 on the North East corner there is a bar there which is really trying to get a BIKE NIGHT going there on Sundays. Me and about 6 buddies were there this past Sunday and it was really cool. They have a HUGE BAR inside, and a HUGE PATIO outside too that has two outside bars. Live Band and all that - It's a FRESH Place to hang out and NOT too many know about it. Just thought I'd offer a suggestion the place was pretty cool. I THINK it's called GORDY'S???.....But I'm not 100% on that - Something to think about/consider!!

- SKIP:badgerrock:

I have seen this place... Do they have a cornhole setup outside? BIG fenced in area- fence is like prison bar style, not wooden? Looked cool if so

Yeah they have like 6-9 of them set up out on the patio. It is a kewl place - ... Me and my other riding Org is hitting that spot this Sunday too..... It's cool there..... at least I liked it!!...

The previous owners used to have a bike night, they just chose Wednesday. It is called Gordy's and I think they have some other motorhead thing on Sundays. They also advertise that all their TV's are HD. Pretty sure if we make a showing, we'll get what we want.

That's WHY I planted the seed - Cause the other group I ride with which is "different" was talking about doing the same. But if they really want to get a BIKE NIGHT going, they need Numbers not "names" if you know what I mean. It's all in your hands at this point though! - TTY ALL Soon -

- SKIP

If I don't / can't ride up there with you all, I'll be there anyways with a group called the Cartels. We fly a Flag, but we're all a Friendly group of bikers, choppers. crusiers, sport bikes... all welcome, well so long as you ride something OVER 500cc's anyways.... So even if I don't ride up there with you all, don't ignore me please. It's not by choice that I can't ride up there with you and I miss kicking it with you all, just Weds haven't been good for me lately and no one else seems to be riding when I CAN ride. Whelp hope to see you all up there, just trying to get another SPOT other than QSL together for us bikers, plus it's on the weekend so NOT everyone is working. - TTYS - SKIP

Doesn't ANYONE miss me?????

Doesn't ANYONE miss me?????

:violin:

A "different" riding group huh? I think I saw you all riding about a week ago with a "flag". Did your flag resemble this? :supergay:

If so, that's fine. I'm okay with that. I'm a liberal so its all good here Skip. I'll try and make my way over there pretty soon.

"well so long as you ride something OVER 500cc's anyways.... "

Fine! Me and my 250 won't be there. Didn't wanna go anyways! :p

(BTW, this is 250Bunny, not MrBret. He should sign out or else he gets to write girly things like this!!

"well so long as you ride something OVER 500cc's anyways.... "

Fine! Me and my 250 won't be there. Didn't wanna go anyways! :p

(BTW, this is 250Bunny, not MrBret. He should sign out or else he gets to write girly things like this!!

Not about that MrBret, you would/or she would just have to have OVER a 500cc's bike if she wanted to joing our Org. That's all - She can still ride - Just not join at this time -

We / I still got love for you and not :supergay: love for ya either, so don't get all excited!! - SKIP

Hummm - We're talking to the manager there going to try and get a sponsor and all that good stuff like Big Dogs or something.... Thinking 8:00pm, perhaps earlier. Will know more in the near future! - SKIP

yeah just pound out a hard time and i know ill come check it out. that place looked pretty huge and fun when i was there sunday. and not as sketchy as some of the bars that have bike nights...