7/14 Ride in Cosochton

djisle

me and cheech were talking tonight at bike night and he and I want to run the backroads from polaris to marion and we're looking for other people that want to ride this route.....no long straights twisties all the way....we were thinking about meeting up on polaris prolly at the old cc parking lot around 6 or 7 or whatevers convientent for people.......so let us know if you want to ride this ride.....i know i'm going for sure cheech said he's probably gonna ride to

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no twisties over there just a couple curves run together if you want to ride true twisties youve got to go east or southeast , come out this way toward coshocton we'll take you on a ride you wont forget and totally ruin any other curvey road for you

Hey I would do it but I still waiting to find out if they gonna fix my bike or total it. What curvey roads you talking bout anyways cause I only know of a couple roads that have a few curves ie 257 or 203 and I think 257 is under construction (it been a couple weeks so I could be wrong)

i wish i could but i know i'd prolly get hurt or killed

simple truths to ride by

1)Know your limits , slow down just AFTER you reach them .... that covers the killed part

2)What doesnt kill you makes you a better rider ..... that covers the hurt part

3)Ride with people faster than you ........ that will ALWAYS make you a better rider

4)If the center of your tire wears out way before the sides its time to get a cruiser ! :)

now put on somthing other than jeans and a tshirt and come ride with us

so original plan was to ride to marion......now it's with the cosochton ppl and they're roads I wanna meet at the speedway at rt 16 and cherryvalley rd time doesn't matter whatever is convienent for the majority i figure early in the evening round about 6???? so every one that is interested please let me know should be an awsome ride

just need to know if that speedway at rt 16 and cherryvalley rd is good to meet at and what time???

You DO know that's in Licking County, right? :D

I'll see if I can make it to this one since I missed Saturday's ride. This one may be a bit tougher to make, being during the week, and depending on how work goes.

What's the planned route?