OTish: Cleveland Tire install

Tonik

Anyone got the name of an independent shop that can install a tire and tube I have? Dealer is booked forever and I need to get this done. I would prefer 77/480 area but I am flexible.

PM c7fx. He's in strongsville and did my tires. Good guy, reasonable/cheap price.

Just clean your shit before you take it to him, he's got a clean workshop and will give you dirty looks if you bring him dirty rims. :p Ha!

:D

Isaac's Papa also gave me a stern talking to about showing up with dirty rims. In his defense, they were so dirty the damned thing didn't want to balance!

Isaac's Papa also gave me a stern talking to about showing up with dirty rims. In his defense, they were so dirty the damned thing didn't want to balance!

Do you even know how to wash a bike?

:popcorn:

But it makes sense, why balance a clean rim if I know I'll never clean them? I need you to balance them how I'll be riding on them, right? :p:D

:DYou guys are real funny.

pm sent

Got it, but I am a noob so I can't reply for another 720 minutes. :)

It is a front. You sound busy so I will take it off the bike tonight and toss it all in the back of my SUV so when you call I can head on over. I am also off all day Friday but would like to get it done and back on the bike by 5 pm or so Friday. Got a ride scheduled for tomorrow night. If tomorrow does not work out for you it is no big deal to toss it back on for the ride.

I can also cancel the ride to meet your schedule, I am as flexible as they come.

Edited by Tonik

Good luck getting a PM reply.... 720 minutes later from the new guy. I hope you PM'd him your cell, Jeff.

We are good, he has my cell and will call me when he is ready for me. And again I really appreciate the help on this from all of you. I waited way too long to replace this tire.