How to make your neighbors hate you

romulux

So i had to run an air filter to my uncles house and, he lives about a 1/8 mile away from me. So i decide to ride my girlfriends pea popper xr 80 down to his house to drop it off. I even ride down alley ways to not stir too much unwanted attention. So on the ride back this crazed old man comes out of his garage clutching some kind of a wrench yelling at me. Usally i am pretty calm but, today i pop off to the old man. Not sure if i feel bad about it? It was kind of funny. I think the reason why he was so mad is this man live next to dirt ball people. Who are W.F.O. on their 1985 kx 125's around the neighbor hood thinking they are cool. So the old guy must have thought i was one of them.

I lucked out on neighbors, two out of three are awsome. They cook me dinners and never complain about the bikes or guns at all. The one who isn't awsome is usually too drunk to come outside and see what all the noise is about. :lol: