OhioRiders' Bike Night 7/16/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before that was probably the map on the PCIII, it does that for some odd reason. I didn't have to push it to the gas station so it seemed to have enough in there.

I saw. Well I think Im going to get 04 - 08 r6 or r6 s.

oops.. sorry :(

was you in the back? cuz i thought it was mandie's friend. :dunno:

I don't think I've met Mandie (no offense if I actually have, met a lot of people last night). I was in the back, on the shadow (the one without the flames n stuff). And at the same table with you at Steak n Shake.

Weren't you the one asking me how long I'd had this bike (I assume because I was riding like granny the whole way to Coldstone)?

Lol, it's alright. I'm not memorable. :p

(Except I apparently look like that one guy.)

Edited by Aerik

I don't think I've met Mandie (no offense if I actually have, met a lot of people last night). I was in the back, on the shadow (the one without the flames n stuff). And at the same table with you at Steak n Shake.

Weren't you the one asking me how long I'd had this bike (I assume because I was riding like granny the whole way to Coldstone)?

I remember you.

I remember being jealous of the beard, I can't pull one off. :(

It's easy:

Step 1: Don't care about your appearance.

Step 2: Decide that shaving is unimportant due to Step 1.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit!

Of course, step 5 is "Get annoyed by extra itchy facial fur, shave in a hurry, break out with razor burn, and return to step 1."

And anyway, somewhere in my DNA (black/white/Cherokee) is something that says "Your beard will never be full or bushy- learn to like scraggly stubble." So I'm generally envious of people who can pull off nifty goatees.

Everything's relative.

It's easy:

Step 1: Don't care about your appearance.

Step 2: Decide that shaving is unimportant due to Step 1.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit!

Of course, step 5 is "Get annoyed by extra itchy facial fur, shave in a hurry, break out with razor burn, and return to step 1."

And anyway, somewhere in my DNA (black/white/Cherokee) is something that says "Your beard will never be full or bushy- learn to like scraggly stubble." So I'm generally envious of people who can pull off nifty goatees.

Everything's relative.

I have been know to sport the lazy man beard. :) positive rep for you

lol dork! of course i remember you. i just don't remember what bike i was behind, since it was getting dark by that time. yes, that was me asking you questions. lol you do look like him, and i'm sticking to it!! hey, it's not a bad thing.. he's hot!

My apologies to whoever was behind the white 600RR in the group ride there, my turning line was all messed up and I'm still getting used to the throttle at low speeds.

The greatest thing to do on those 600rr's is get it to 6000rpm in 2nd , clutch it , rev to 12000 , dump the clutch and weeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee wheelieeeee those are awsome wheelie machines

lol you do look like him, and i'm sticking to it!! hey, it's not a bad thing.. he's hot!

:cool:

(^ this smiley looks way more manly than the "blushing like a total douchebag because he doesn't handle compliments well" smiley.)