Thursday / sunday ride?

palandor

I just joined, and looked over a bunch of posts, but I haven't figured out if y'all always have a thursday or sunday ride planned, or if it's only when someone posts something about it?

Anywho, I'm up for something in the evening this week, and sunday if we're done by 1:30-ish. :-) I'm not new to solo riding, but am definitely new to group riding so I might have a little to learn.

-b

Usually the group rides are a sort of by the ear thing. Sometimes they happen, sometimes they don't. Just keep an eye on the Dayton subforum for rides. I've led some rides lately but I'm getting tired of both leading and the same route over and over. So I may take a break for a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all,

just wondering if anyone is riding today (2009-08-02) at the marathon in beavercreek. I'm gonna pop out there about 10:45a and if no one is out there, probably go for a backroads "whatever" ride. Looks like the weather is going to be cloudy with no rain for the area at 72f.

-b