Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

You Dayton guys should make it we had a great time on the ride earlier this year. 21 bikes no problems, Adam leads with everyone in mind, plus he has help from his local crew, it's well organized chaos. The roads are great; we did two loops of about 60 miles the last time. I'm waiting for the Cleveland crew to start chiming in, come on guys, these are great roads closer to home than we realize.

gsxrnurse, shitty got to ride the ride earlier this year, tell him it's your turn. Don't let him steal your bike again so he can ride, make him fix his.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been waiting for this thread since the last ride.. and of course I have to work. damnit

Don't you know the boss?

I've been waiting for this since the last time also. We finally shamed him into doing it again after he invites everyone on here to come out to Coshocton to ride without organizing a ride.

Don't you know the boss?

I've been waiting for this since the last time also. We finally shamed him into doing it again after he invites everyone on here to come out to Coshocton to ride without organizing a ride.

ya but I do internet sales now, so I have a sales team who will be pissed if i decide to take this sunday off because I had last sunday off.. we rotate

I understand that sentiment but these roads allow us to keep together and the Coshocton crew works really well together to make things go smoothly, to the point of sacrificing their rides for the group. Under normal group ride circumstances 21 bikes would be a clusterfuck but I don't recall hearing any complaints about the last ride.

If someone was on that last ride and has a legitimate complaint that can be addressed I’m sure Adam would try to fix it.