Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't break my heart that he didn't ride all day with us. I had a feeling that if something bad was going to happen he would have been involved in it. We had a large group of very good riders; he didn't need to try so hard to show off because he didn’t impress anyone.

What did I miss? Not trying to stir the flames..just curious.

With James? lots of wheelies, and general recklessness. Nothing serious, no accidents, but just made quite a few of us nervous. Its all good tho

I will need it for an all day test ride Sunday the 26th

lol thats somthing you are going to have to take up with him.. i rode it last coshocton ride for a little while

Say WHAT!?!? How did I miss this tidbit of information?

i have tried to talk him out of it a couple times..

I mentioned earlier in this thread about if anyone didn't like something about the last ride they should say something, well I just remembered something. Even if this ride goes the exact same way as last time I will gladly do it again, with that said. The first loop we took was great but about half way through the second loop we started to make a few stops for decisions on which roads to take. If we are going to get the Cleveland crew home before dark the ride might be a little more planned out ahead of time. I'm just say'n.