Models, Bikes and Photos. Today 7/27/09

Lost1888

The photographers were classy and all. Older crowd but completely into what they were doing. Might have been 40-50 camera's . I wouldn't go out of way for this type of thing. It was an experience, now you know kinda thing. I think they said it was the first time they ever shot bikes. It seemed like a hit though.

dude....... you don't have to drive 150 miles for that.....it's not hard to find jailbaits on your....street.......OK sorry please don't go to jail...taking the bait...:rulez: hahaha

I see jailbaits all the time at the easton and polaris. So tempting..... and my hot friend is 17.. dam this getting old thing lol well maybe not.

McLovin Obviously I see where you pic up your chics but they said a photo shoot and bikes. They didn't mention your woman & Mcdonalds!
...better set your suspensions up for the worst...

fat-bikini.jpg

Moooooooo

th_100_41632.jpg

....is that your bike with my woman on there and where's her McDonalds you promised her?? Good thing you brought your family size couch for her to pose with tho...:eek:

It's a trap set up by bike whores in bikinis?:popcorn:

Probably Kay & her girlfriends fishin' for Wrillo's replacement now that they "found" her laptop :lol:

Seriously Lost...... You left your tank bag on for a photo shoot?!? :lol:

Seriously Fonzi to me the tank bag is part of the bike. The only time it comes off is when it gets washed.