Models, Bikes and Photos. Today 7/27/09

Lost1888

I just got this email today and might head up to check it out.

Have a look at the email below.

Sorry for such a last minute announcement, but Cleveland Photographic Society is having a photo shoot on Monday 7/27/09 at 7pm at Sims Park in Euclid Ohio and would like for some motorcycles to show up to participate in the photo shoot on the beach with swim suit models, weather permitting (no rain). The park is located on the shores of Lake Erie at 23131 Lake Shore Blvd, Euclid, Ohio, 44123. Once again, sorry for such last minute notice but if any of us are not busy this evening and would like to have your bikes photographed with professional swim suit models, come on out and join the fun! Who knows, if you wear your leathers you may end up in the photos with the models (and your bike) also.

Nick

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Here's more info on it. It's legit.

Event: Outdoor Model Shoot Starts: July 27, 2009

7:00 PM Ends: 10:00 PM Beachwear Photo Shoot.

Those who have pre-registered will receive full details via email. Registration is now closed.

Euclid Area

7-27-09 - Monday 7:00 pm.

Cost is $15.00 per photographer. - We need to make sure we have enough money to cover the cost of the models.

http://www.clevelandphoto.org/events.cfm

FWIW since I am a noob with just a few posts...Cleveland Photographic Society is legit. I used to be a member for several years. They are one of the countries longest running photo clubs, since the late 1800's.

Good people, an older crowd but some VERY talented photographers.