Looking for liter bike recomendations

Wheezle

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negotiate with my buddy and probably can get an 08 ZX10 under $8k with more goodies than you can even think of...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=31568

My honest opinion of course is first sport bike being a liter bike is a pretty sketchy idea. Everyone is different, but my experience with liter bikes is that they are pretty tough to ride...

Hey Lance! I would recommend a Honda CBR1000RR!!!!!! :smilieRR:

When you're healed up & ready to get back in the saddle...go sit & ride on each one. Then you pick the one that you like the best. I think ya'll like the CBR the best, but to each his own. Its all about what YOU like. Good luck and you can always test ride mine if ya want. :honda:

why? just curious dude.

I just know I will get bored with a 600 and want more after a short time riding. That and the price I am looking at paying for a 1000 its not much more than a 600.

I have one in mind, but I will keep that to myself until I find out how much Im getting from insurance. I will say this it is nice and fast as shit!

Wheez

umm.. not a stright line.. :lol: not my kind of race haha

Hahaha, I knew you'd pussy out. :D It can't be on coshocton roads, that's home turf advantage.

As for 600/1000, after riding both, it would definitely be 600 for track but 1000 for street all the way. When you're on backroads with a 1000 you don't have to ring the shit out of it to have fun and keep up with others. The torque that a modern 1000 has makes it a delight to run down backroads at 8/10ths