Looking for liter bike recomendations

Wheezle

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even though you won't be buying a bike soon I look at it like this. The honda's handle sweet usually a little heavier but are usually the highest price. GSXR's have the rep of being the fastest, but we all know the rider is what makes the bike. R-1's are are fun but I think just under the fun factor of the old Kawi. I have found the cheapest ones to be Kawi and seem to have the most pep for the buck. My vote is for an 04/05 ZX-10R. You can get an 04/05 for around 5-6k depending on MODS.

Well even though you won't be buying a bike soon I look at it like this. The honda's handle sweet usually a little heavier but are usually the highest price. GSXR's have the rep of being the fastest, but we all know the rider is what makes the bike. R-1's are are fun but I think just under the fun factor of the old Kawi. I have found the cheapest ones to be Kawi and seem to have the most pep for the buck. My vote is for an 04/05 ZX-10R. You can get an 04/05 for around 5-6k depending on MODS.

HUH? When's the last time you looked at the CBR1000? HEAVIEST??? Also, when's the last time you priced any of the new liter bikes? All within a couple of hundred bucks...

Kaws are cool, but they haven't figured out the handling deal as of yet. Very tough handling bikes compared to the others...

HUH? When's the last time you looked at the CBR1000? HEAVIEST??? Also, when's the last time you priced any of the new liter bikes? All within a couple of hundred bucks...

Kaws are cool, but they haven't figured out the handling deal as of yet. Very tough handling bikes compared to the others...

I'm with ya on the handling deal. I stay back in the 04/05 bikes which was about where my budget fits. I won't finance a toy....toys are made to be paid for in cash.