It's official - Deal's Gap area sucks

Earache

Hey man give us that can't drag a knee a break. At least we can get some toe sliding in. :eek:

Dave did you run your truck and camper through there? I've been looking but haven't seen any pics.

Hell no -- I can't imagine driving any sort of trailer through there. I mean, I could if I had to, but why clog up the road? I got stuck behind some dude pulling his boat through there (stopped in the pull-offs about 4 different times to let him get ahead)

For the record, I did catch some pavement on my boots a few times, at the toes. I know I have a lot to learn (never done a track day), but it felt like a solid first effort.

-Dave

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no -- I can't imagine driving any sort of trailer through there. I mean, I could if I had to, but why clog up the road? I got stuck behind some dude pulling his boat through there (stopped in the pull-offs about 4 different times to let him get ahead)

For the record, I did catch some pavement on my boots a few times, at the toes. I know I have a lot to learn (never done a track day), but it felt like a solid first effort.

-Dave

:cheers::metal: